Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cantos

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

I have been married cantos and as much as it was the best days work I ever did....I will never marry again. So sorry to say I will have to say no cantos.

American Fleet Fan No.1 - That's a bit strong isn't it, I thought Cantos was married to a Spanish lady who surely makes him feel more than adequete in that department unlike American women who I find somewhat cold.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
American Fleet Fan No.1 - That's a bit strong isn't it, I thought Cantos was married to a Spanish lady who surely makes him feel more than adequete in that department unlike American women who I find somewhat cold.

Hi Big Nose, what took you so long? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist sticking it into this thread!
American women are cold? Is this another of your unfounded opinions, or do you actually know any American Women?
If cantos was upset I'm sure he would have complained himself, once again, Banter has whooshed well above your overlarge head! evil

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Hi Big Nose, what took you so long? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist sticking it into this thread!
American women are cold? Is this another of your unfounded opinions, or do you actually know any American Women?
If cantos was upset I'm sure he would have complained himself, once again, Banter has whooshed well above your overlarge head! evil

Maybe he 'knows the greatest American Woman of all time' - he has got friends in 'high places'

Statue of Liberty - suppose being made from stone & steel counts as cold?

giggle

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

Maybe he 'knows the greatest American Woman of all time' - he has got friends in 'high places'

Statue of Liberty - suppose being made from stone & steel counts as cold?

giggle

Seeing she is originally French........... evil

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused.