Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
cantos

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused

Nellie - I still don't appear to have received a response, any idea what Uncle Urchin meant by his post

Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused

Nellie - I still don't appear to have received a response, any idea what Uncle Urchin meant by his post

We know what he meant by this one...........

just accept some good advice rhodesey...low profile and no contentious posts until the new season starts...
you can do it...
giggle

Daffy - I missed that post, who made it and when. I would still like an asnswer from Nellie before I happily take a back seat, I find it interesting that she usually responds two or three minutes after every post I make yet she has chosen to ignore this particular one.

Daffy - I missed that post, who made it and when. I would still like an asnswer from Nellie before I happily take a back seat, I find it interesting that she usually responds two or three minutes after every post I make yet she has chosen to ignore this particular one.

From memory one of the Urchin lot made the post......as to Nellie, she might have more important things to do or she may think that you already know the answer and is saving her keyboard for bigger and better fish to fry laugh

A small town had three churches: Presbyterian, Methodist, and Baptist. All three had a serious problem with squirrels in the church. Each church in its own fashion had a meeting to deal with the problem. The Presbyterians decided that it was predestined that squirrels be in the church and that they would just have to live with them.The Methodists decided they should deal with the squirrels lovingly in the style of Charles Wesley. They humanely trapped them and released them in a park at the edge of town. Within 3 days, they were all back in the church.

The Baptists had the best solution. They voted the squirrels in as members.

Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter laugh

Daffy - I have to say that all this will be playing nicely into Nellie's hands as she will be hoping the issue of the mysterious post by Uncle Urchin will all blow over, are you sure she hasn't PM'd you, Cantos and Gregg Dyke to purposely muddy the waters and hope that I might let the matter rest.

Ducks always muddy the water Rhodes!

I don't know Nellie, but, by her posts I should imagine that she would need no help from me nor anyone else.....I think that she may be a better fisherman than you though!

giggle

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Daffy - Okay lets analyse the post again then to refresh Nellie's memory as she seems to be ignoring it like the plague, it says 'she is all cosy with the Manager' 'who doesn't like 'him', presumably meaning me but the Manager of who and how would Uncle Urchin know who Nellie is cosy with, it's a real mystery.

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Daffy - Okay lets analyse the post again then to refresh Nellie's memory as she seems to be ignoring it like the plague, it says 'she is all cosy with the Manager' 'who doesn't like 'him', presumably meaning me but the Manager of who and how would Uncle Urchin know who Nellie is cosy with, it's a real mystery.

rhodes knock it on the head please as I requested...its boring now...

thanx...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

rhodes knock it on the head please as I requested...its boring now...
thanx...

I thought that was just Rhodes............. evil