Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Nellie Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted By: Daffy
Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
American Fleet Fan No.1 - That's a bit strong isn't it, I thought Cantos was married to a Spanish lady who surely makes him feel more than adequete in that department unlike American women who I find somewhat cold.

Hi Big Nose, what took you so long? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist sticking it into this thread!
American women are cold? Is this another of your unfounded opinions, or do you actually know any American Women?
If cantos was upset I'm sure he would have complained himself, once again, Banter has whooshed well above your overlarge head! evil

Maybe he 'knows the greatest American Woman of all time' - he has got friends in 'high places'

Statue of Liberty - suppose being made from stone & steel counts as cold?

giggle

Seeing she is originally French........... evil

you have jumped on the rhodes bandwagion nellie cos your all cosy with a manager who doesn't like him...thats it in a nutshell...

Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused.

Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused

Nellie - I still don't appear to have received a response, any idea what Uncle Urchin meant by his post

Nellie - Any idea what Uncle Urchin means by this quote, I'm confused

Nellie - I still don't appear to have received a response, any idea what Uncle Urchin meant by his post

We know what he meant by this one...........

just accept some good advice rhodesey...low profile and no contentious posts until the new season starts...
you can do it...
giggle

Daffy - I missed that post, who made it and when. I would still like an asnswer from Nellie before I happily take a back seat, I find it interesting that she usually responds two or three minutes after every post I make yet she has chosen to ignore this particular one.

Daffy - I missed that post, who made it and when. I would still like an asnswer from Nellie before I happily take a back seat, I find it interesting that she usually responds two or three minutes after every post I make yet she has chosen to ignore this particular one.

From memory one of the Urchin lot made the post......as to Nellie, she might have more important things to do or she may think that you already know the answer and is saving her keyboard for bigger and better fish to fry laugh