Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Moaning

Originally Posted By: ebbsfleet is for life
myfc forums are certainly wild sometimes if that is the word.i prefer to stay in the backgroud probably about only thirty posts and mainly help in donations and merchandise to eufc helping liam buy a class striker is indeed one of the better aspects of myfc lets hope it works out

Yes I hope so too. You are right about the wildness, it's bloody hard work on there right now. And as for post counts - I have nearly 9000 posts on that forum which tells you a lot about my wasted hours ... :-)

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Not one post about my drinking and throwing up afterwards?

Anyone want to tell me how that's wrong? (Although they won't be able to tell me why, they'll just go "Oh that's wrong Harry, you shouldn't do that").

Busta, Gary, American Fleet Fan, you can side against me all you like and your arguments about my drinking are to be honest so shallow that they completely suit your persona to a tee, if I never have another alcoholic drink in my life you'll never let me forget that one incident but whatever you do in relation to me and I can take that by the way, DO NOT, AND I MEAN THIS, DO NOT SIDE WITH DARTER. That is all.

Three weeks ago we won the FA Trophy. Afterwards I went out in London and got really drunk. I got the 00:14 train back from Charing Xavier (our new name for it) and I had a great time. The whole day, the alcohol, the company and the win was perfect. I was sick though in a Central London side street. Not you three though eh, probably rushed home to have your coco and in bed by ten.

Good f@cking night - RANT OVER.

Poor old Harry, we have stepped on his pet corns(again). The forum slayer, who slags everyone else off for their(in his opinion) weaknesses, can't take the banter about his(in our opinion) weakness.............his stomach!
It is called banter Harry, I seem to remember people trying to get this message over to you before!
Siding with Darter???...........Hm, that means more than one person have the same opinion, but we must all be wrong, whilst the Great Harry J Allstars must be right!
I bow to your superior intellect, and sidestep the mess in that sidestreet!
evil

Originally Posted By: Jeff
I think that I have earned my stripes on the MyFC forum.

Up the Fleet.

A few on there still need to realise this. I take great pleasure in telling them.

Yes Jeff, but you will persist in subverting on-topic threads .... wink

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
In a past life, been there, done it, got the spew stained tee shirt.
Difference is, I don't brag about it.
And when you see those around you laughing, they are probably laughing at you, rather than with you.
Act 26 instead of like a 15 year old discovering beer for the first time.

Probably laughing at me?

You do not have a clue Gary.

Gowon it's the summer, moan about what a crap manager we have like you've done over all the other summers.

Gowon it's the summer, moan about what a crap manager we have like you've done over all the other summers.

football fans all over the world moan about their team..the players and the managers....its normal and is called an opinion but I forgot....only yours is allowed....grin

now there's a thought..what would happen if everyone stopped posting an opinion...poor old harry would have no one to belittle or bully..I can just see him in his darkened attic bedroom now surrounded by his mr men posters...empty guinness cans strewn all over the floor... grinding his teeth....blood vessels bursting with rage and banging his keyboard as he stares at the empty forum screens shouting..

post you bastareds post.....grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

football fans all over the world moan about their team..the players and the managers....its normal and is called an opinion but I forgot....only yours is allowed....grin

now there's a thought..what would happen if everyone stopped posting an opinion...poor old harry would have no one to belittle or bully..I can just see him in his darkened attic bedroom now surrounded by his mr men posters...empty guinness cans strewn all over the floor... grinding his teeth....blood vessels bursting with rage and banging his keyboard as he stares at the empty forum screens shouting..

post you bastareds post.....grin

HAHAHA!! I'm doing me best ... evil

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Afternoon, sorry misread title thought it said Morning smile

GOOD MOANING ???????

a0a_29.jpg