Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Rhodes

Britain's Got Talent Final - Who's Your Money On

Yes, and their music isn't too bad either, they could be thereabouts

I think Kate and Gin the dog were robbed blind, I didn't even rate the winner that highly but for them not to even come in the top three has to be a fix.

Yes, after such brilliant tv viewing it was a very disappointing outcome, anyone can do what that kid does and he gets to shake the Queen's hand and a hundred grand, something's not right

I didn't see any point to his act at all and thought it was

silly, I really thought Kate and Gin were nailed on to win it but they didn't even come in the top three and neither did the young girl singer which said it all.

Greg Dyke - Did you watch Kate and Gin's performance on Saturday night, if you did then there's your answer!

I thought you said in a previous post that you had watched the show however there is a link somewhere on this thread with Gin's performance in the semi final. I can tell you are not an animal lover as if you were then you would be shouting about Gin from the roof tops, Piers Morgan commented it was the most talented dog in the World and I think that said it all.

Greg Dyke - You missed a real treat, the final was excellent and every act performed out of their skins, I just felt that the overall result left everyone very deflated with the young girl singer, the four fit well heeled musicians and obviously Kate and Gin not even making the final three. It all smells a bit fishy to me, the winner was the last act I wouldn't have picked to win and I bet Gene Kelly turned in his grave.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Gene Kelly turned in his grave.
Wow, who knew!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Greg Dyke - You missed a real treat, the final was excellent and every act performed out of their skins, I just felt that the overall result left everyone very deflated with the young girl singer, the four fit well heeled musicians and obviously Kate and Gin not even making the final three. It all smells a bit fishy to me, the winner was the last act I wouldn't have picked to win and I bet Gene Kelly turned in his grave.

grin applause bow

Originally Posted By: Bitch

grin applause bow

Bitch - Who is that aimed at, it got me thinking as it would have been the perfect post for Nellie to make to acknowledge Hector's contribution at Kentish Town last season, surely he deserves some credit rather than just be accused of stealing kit.