Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

08/09 Title Challengers!!!!

Originally Posted By: Mrgallis
Biggleswade Town for the title, with a few games to spare and Wader will get 10 minutes on the last day of the season.

Wader is even taking on board a nutritional diet through the season so as to be fit
for his 10mins.....more scotch with the coke!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Football Man

1 Biggleswade Town
2 Berkhamsted Town
3 Chalfont St Peter
4 Hertford Town
5 Broxbourne Borough V & E
6 Harefield Utd
7 Hanwell Town
8 Leverstock Green
9 Colney Heath
10 St Margaretsbury
11 Brimsdown Rovers
12 Cockfosters
13 Haringey Borough
14 Welwyn Garden City
15 Biggleswade Utd
16 Langford
17 Oxhey Jets
18 Aylesbury Vale
19 Tring Athletic
20 Kentish Town
21 Kingsbury London Tigers

That's a surprise!

in fairness to FM Rhodes, he did say things could change as managers come and go and he probably misconstrued the position Hector had at KTFC as his original table had them in 21st place....but then Hector left and now they are out of the relegation places.
im sure if FM had taken press officers leaving into account KTFC would be in the top ten

BTW....i think they will do well if they get a couple of premier quality defenders and a decent keeper to replace Willo and they will give most teams a good game

With about 7/8 new players they possibly could, at best otherwise will be about 12th

We'll see Tiger. You seem over confident to me and that suits fine.

As for us as favourites, well flattered indeed. But we are set to lose a couple of players and replacing them is proving very difficult. I wouldn't be so bold as to say anything other than a top 5 finish for us at this point in time.

Gonna be another close one this season me thinks. the league was very strong last year with everyone beating each other. Gonna be interesting. I wont make my top 5 prediction until Aug 1st wanna wait and see what players go where.

Wader, I am never over confident, but I do know the ability of our Team, and some of our players have yet to reach their true potential, and I do like it when ppl start to write us off, as that will only drive us on to try to prove ppl wrong, and who has officially said that willow will never play for KTFC again, we do have another good keeper whos just as good and we do have a few new players in the pipeline, so we will see. I am looking forward to playing the teams in the Prem, as we will be able to see how far we have come, and his time next year we will see where we have reached.

Tiger to be fair KT don't have a prayer, the prem is not as easy as you think, just be happy your side is part of it and make sure your not fighting relegation as you didn't actually walk div1 did you now?? anyway Wader as i said to you before Biggleswade for the league

I wouldn't be so sure about that particularly if, as expected, Craig Hammond leaves, Paul Attfield is a good Coach, who Hector rates highly, but he won't be able to perform miracles without the tools of the trade.