Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still no news and its gone quiet.

Mr Happy

Forget the opposition, You frighten me!! bigshock bawling bigcry boo

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Totally agree re the discipline. I hope the board put in some stringent measures to ensure that players are punished appropriately for misdemeanours.

Totally agree as well. It's good to see fresh faces in the squad adding to, lets face it, the quality which exists. Discipline must be a priority. Some ref's last season were dishing out the yellow/red cards from our reputation in the end. I hope our club play our opponents off the park next season.

Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Good to see we have secured the services of Michael Deane again. Andy Jones re-signing is good news as well...

Totally agree LS, maybe we will play Deane more often, a definate talent.

Andy Jones also a quality player, but seemed along with others intent on launching himself at players rather than the ball.

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Good to see we have secured the services of Michael Deane again. Andy Jones re-signing is good news as well...

Totally agree LS, maybe we will play Deane more often, a definate talent.

Andy Jones also a quality player, but seemed along with others intent on launching himself at players rather than the ball.

Maybe a pair of contact lenses would help? Or a rocket to help with his launches?

Originally Posted By: andyetfc
Yes, but cannot see his name anywhere. Must be my eyesight!

See update - Steve Velandia - not retained.

Of all those going - see list on web site - Steve will certainly be missed, but lets be honest his performances last season were some way off the pace compared with previous contributions.

Also sorry to see Charlie has gone.

So, who is the second string keeper ?

Wow! So SOB knew about Stevie V before it was posted on the homepage!

What a waste to see him go imo, especially as there were great things said about him towards the end of the season by a certain individual.

I don't think he was given enough opportunities to show everyone just how good he is.

Here's hoping he gets another club and does not come back to haunt us.