Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still no news and its gone quiet.

Mr Happy

Originally Posted By: Gazza
Originally Posted By: lovely stuff
Town now seem to be doing what i've been proposing for years..To actually try to buy players who have impressed against us in the past,and players that have given us a hard time when playing against them.

Exactly, starting to look forward to the new season now, Stewart & Mike seem to be doing what was needed a season or two ago, lets hope it continues.

The new AFC Playertheft drops into place finally.......where are you Mr Happy?

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
All these good new players, plus waterproof socks. Ain't nothing gonna stop us now!. excited

Do you know Ive got a feeling that after my first visit to the Brimerbau in the new season I will be leaving with a pair of waterproof socks!!

Hey Arky got my Middlesex CC type colour Town polo shirt yet?

How about a pink, ok salmon, Town polo shirt with say a

Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I've heard on the grapevine that this local lad's a great keeper...

Zac Barrett

He's currently their 3rd choice keeper so maybe a loan could work out like the Mark Cousins arrangement in 2006/07

I'm not a fan of signing players on loan, specially keepers. Theres nothing like one of your own in goal and coming from the strength of your club. Someone who cares about each point gained or lossed and not somebody who is gonna learn by making mistakes at our cost. Although I appreciate he may be a talent, but let him do that at Luton.

I spotted a Van today with 'Margolis' all over it doing office equipment, nothing to do with the gaffer is it?

All these good new players, plus waterproof socks. Ain't nothing gonna stop us now!. excited

Do you know Ive got a feeling that after my first visit to the Brimerbau in the new season I will be leaving with a pair of waterproof socks!!

Hey Arky got my Middlesex CC type colour Town polo shirt yet?

How about a pink, ok salmon, Town polo shirt with say a

Originally Posted By: Father Jack
When the Crusaders mercilessly crush the Eagles in the 20-20 final grin grin grin, I'll probably go for one.

Ha, can't be many Crusaders fans who've seen them in a semi-final before, you going to spend hours trying to get in & out of the Rose Bowl???

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: Duke of York
I've heard on the grapevine that this local lad's a great keeper...

Zac Barrett

He's currently their 3rd choice keeper so maybe a loan could work out like the Mark Cousins arrangement in 2006/07

I'm not a fan of signing players on loan, specially keepers. Theres nothing like one of your own in goal and coming from the strength of your club. Someone who cares about each point gained or lossed and not somebody who is gonna learn by making mistakes at our cost. Although I appreciate he may be a talent, but let him do that at Luton.

I believe that the answer is Eric Pudaloff.

Over to the choir!

.....Like the idea about making a donation to the Charity, not sure how many others would go for it though???

Err...Oh C'mon Arky surely anyone coming into the shop to buy a programme or just to say hello will be leaving with a pink polo shirt! evil

Or is it just me that leaves with more than I go in for? doah

.....Like the idea about making a donation to the Charity, not sure how many others would go for it though???

Err...Oh C'mon Arky surely anyone coming into the shop to buy a programme or just to say hello will be leaving with a pink polo shirt! evil

Or is it just me that leaves with more than I go in for? doah

Don't worry mate, you're not alone!!!.

Been sorting out tickets for the other Final we're in matey!!!! excited

Behave, or I'll start talking about the 1983 final....