Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fridays Game

Dillinger

Originally Posted By: ronin
Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
I feel a clap would be appropriate although I know this view certainly isn't one that everyone has! I fear a line of posts will now be made shooting me down.

I wouldn`t worry about what other people think the fact is without the King family`s money CIFC would never have achieved the success it has, his leaving could and should have been handled better but it happened and some people need to move on and enjoy the club as it is now rather than dwelling on the past.

To be honest i think you are right there ronin. Personally i enjoyed all the success that the club achieved under JK'S ownership, but yeah, the parting of the ways could have been a bit smoother, but that's the past now. At the moment i am enjoying the way things have been going AND looking forward to the future for Canvey.
Still hate Chelmo though, but that's a Woodham thing wink

Originally Posted By: yellow angel
Originally Posted By: Canvey_Fan_2008
I feel a clap would be appropriate although I know this view certainly isn't one that everyone has! I fear a line of posts will now be made shooting me down.

I wouldn`t worry about what other people think the fact is without the King family`s money CIFC would never have achieved the success it has, his leaving could and should have been handled better but it happened and some people need to move on and enjoy the club as it is now rather than dwelling on the past.

To be honest i think you are right there ronin. Personally i enjoyed all the success that the club achieved under JK'S ownership, but yeah, the parting of the ways could have been a bit smoother, but that's the past now. At the moment i am enjoying the way things have been going AND looking forward to the future for Canvey.
Still hate Chelmo though, but that's a Woodham thing wink

I don't disagree with any of that! I love the way the club is at the moment and wouldn't change things back to before purely for the fact that we have active involvement in the day to day runnings of the club and we are still having success without the big money! I was just saying that if any reception was given, I think an appreciative one would be best...

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
Did 'we' hate Chelmsford before Jeff left us?

I don`t think i`ve ever seen us play against Chelmsford, i would be interested to know the last time we played each other in a competitive game.

Originally Posted By: Ribbit
Did 'we' hate Chelmsford before Jeff left us?

I don`t think i`ve ever seen us play against Chelmsford, i would be interested to know the last time we played each other in a competitive game.

afro.gif

Thats got me thinking , I'm 50 this year & cant recall seeing a City v CIFC match , mind you I spent most of the 80's at Stamford Bridge or off my face.