Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THANKS GORDON............................

Our illustrious PM and leader has come up with another vote winner !

He says that British subjects have the right to decide where they will die. (BBC lunch-time news.)

I'm opting for Barbados, but after a couple of years aclimatisation first !

Over to you, Unc !!!

Originally Posted By: Big J R
Our illustrious PM and leader has come up with another vote winner !

He says that British subjects have the right to decide where they will die. (BBC lunch-time news.)

I'm opting for Barbados, but after a couple of years aclimatisation first !

Over to you, Unc !!!

I have lost the will to live or die BJR..I warned you all years ago about these shysters but was shouted down (not by you or pabird I may add)...now its coming home to roost and all I can say is that I chose my final resting place years ago and it won't be on these filthy beggar infested.. murderer ridden.. illegal immigrant saturated.. impotent policed.. politicians with snouts in troths whilst shagging the brains out of their secretarys and stealing from the tax payers with false expenses crime ridden shores....

so there..grin

rainham marsh.

But i do echo uncles sentiments.

Basically the last two or three governments have sent this country spiralling towards anarchy.

Bring back thatcher,whatever her faults,at least you felt safe on the streets and didn't feel as if you was being taken for a ride by the goverenment at every available opportunity.

And she was not a milk snatcher whatever people think,she actually voted for free milk to be kept for school kids,it was the rest of the government that voted for the free milk to be stopped

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist

Bring back thatcher,whatever her faults,at least you felt safe on the streets and didn't feel as if you was being taken for a ride by the goverenment

WHATEVER HER FAULTS? 15% interest rate included? Highest period of house repossessions ever? Highest level of unemployment ever?

Am no big fan of the current mob - but its amazing how quick people forget...

Its always the same - whatever party is in - after a few years they seem to get lazy, complacent and forget that they are supposed to represent the people - NOT THEMSELVES!

And I thought the Labour Party was supposed to represent the 'working-man' !

How wrong can you be ?

When I meet my maker I want my ashes scattered across Glanford park . why waste money on a burial plot. cooked

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist

Bring back thatcher,whatever her faults,at least you felt safe on the streets and didn't feel as if you was being taken for a ride by the goverenment

WHATEVER HER FAULTS? 15% interest rate included? Highest period of house repossessions ever? Highest level of unemployment ever?

Am no big fan of the current mob - but its amazing how quick people forget...

Its always the same - whatever party is in - after a few years they seem to get lazy, complacent and forget that they are supposed to represent the people - NOT THEMSELVES!

1997 and unemplyment was at 1.6m and the interest rate was at 2.6% at years end the treasury had

I'd happily vote Tory, if I thought they would be any better, but on all the major policies, followed by Labour, the Tories have said they would have done the same.

In no particular order

(1) Going to war

(2) Health / Education

(3) Transport

In my opinion, it's time that we raised the price of fuel and looked into weening ourselves off the addiction to oil.

It's the long way, it's the painful way, but it's a sensible solution for the future of the country.

New Labour bottled it, sometime before the Iraq War, and never got their bollox back duck

Labour and Conservative have both moved to the middle

The Lib Dems are now the most Left Wing party !!!

It's becoming clear that when a major change happens (e.g. 1979 + 1997) the govt starts well, with new ideas, energy and ideals, then starts to think about re-election and start to water down their policies for the majority.

We need a revolution, and I think should invite Mugabe and his pals over here !!!

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
p.s. I would add that in 2009 the situation will be different, in that the incoming govt (which would seem to be wither Tory or SNP) have no fresh ideas whatsoever !)

And nothing in the kitty but bad debt to be getting on with