Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
mal316

08/09 Season Tickets

Hope away for that...it will not happen!!! Some people are a lost cause when it comes to that i fear. Why do you think people have started standing in the punto stand etc

Also Steve with regards to prices i am sure the club are going to be doing some sort of deals at some games so people unwilling to pay 8 quid will get a chance to get in cheaper and watch a full 90 mins rather than for free and watch one half. I wonder if the club locked its gates would they just stay away or decide they do want to watch the game and pay full wack...or just look over the fence instead!?

As for the advertising on the roof good idea. I seem to Rememeber Scottie worked at the Observer selling adverts etc so i am sure he'll have a few ideas that the board could listen to!!

Originally Posted By: Hammerman
3. Windsor DO NOT play good football. If they did they would be in a better league in front of a good crowd instead of just scrapping 100.
Playing well in a few friendlies don't prove anything.
Also you would say that Malc as you are part of the Team!

You have either totally mis-read what I have written or don't want to read it.

We were not playing good enough football last season in the key games, but so far with the pre-season games there has been a hugh improvement in the quality.

OK, Holyport are a couple of divisions below us but you always have a game like that for your first one. Against Wealdstone we looked good, played the ball around, looked sharp and ended up beating a premier division side.

We did very well against QPR and should have beaten what was a very strong side. Then we see off another premier side in Hemel, so to say that we are not playing good football is unfair.

Also, whether I am a part of the team or not has no bearing on my comments.

Out of date website details!

OK Hammerman, if you would like to point out what is out of date, excluding anything from Saturday's game, then I will correct it for you.

Originally Posted By: mal316
3. Windsor DO NOT play good football. If they did they would be in a better league in front of a good crowd instead of just scrapping 100.
Playing well in a few friendlies don't prove anything.
Also you would say that Malc as you are part of the Team!

You have either totally mis-read what I have written or don't want to read it.

We were not playing good enough football last season in the key games, but so far with the pre-season games there has been a hugh improvement in the quality.

OK, Holyport are a couple of divisions below us but you always have a game like that for your first one. Against Wealdstone we looked good, played the ball around, looked sharp and ended up beating a premier division side.

We did very well against QPR and should have beaten what was a very strong side. Then we see off another premier side in Hemel, so to say that we are not playing good football is unfair.

Also, whether I am a part of the team or not has no bearing on my comments.

What a load of [****!!****]!

They are friendlies for godsake. Who cares about friendlies.
From what I saw of last season we didn't play well.
We didn't play well against Holyport who should have scored at least 4.

You will always be closer to the team than the fans Malc as you have always been like it. I have seen you on the coach giving it the big one.

The best bet is to leave the playing side untill 3 months into the season when suspensions and injury take play.
When windsor aren't in the playoffs and struggling as usual.

Every season they seem to get their hopes up only to be shot down after 3 months.

I will agree to disagree with you.

OK Hammerman, if you would like to point out what is out of date, excluding anything from Saturday's game, then I will correct it for you.

The details for the next game which is Hemel according to our website!
Waiting to read a match report or updated table only to find they go up 3 weeks later.

If I need to find out match reports its better to read the forum as the site is usually out of date unless windsor win!

Originally Posted By: Woody WEFC
Hope away for that...it will not happen!!! Some people are a lost cause when it comes to that i fear. Why do you think people have started standing in the punto stand etc

Also Steve with regards to prices i am sure the club are going to be doing some sort of deals at some games so people unwilling to pay 8 quid will get a chance to get in cheaper and watch a full 90 mins rather than for free and watch one half. I wonder if the club locked its gates would they just stay away or decide they do want to watch the game and pay full wack...or just look over the fence instead!?

As for the advertising on the roof good idea. I seem to Rememeber Scottie worked at the Observer selling adverts etc so i am sure he'll have a few ideas that the board could listen to!!

Woody,
I've been banging on about this at supporters meeting before only to say they were looking into it.
How long does it take.
Slough have set a good example but by reducing Kids fares and windsor should do the same.
If it was me I would do it for free for kids under the age of 12.
The amount of money spend on food and drink would be worth it.

I would pay to watch Windsor for any price if I could afford it. Ok it doesn't neccessarly mean you are not a True support but if you wanted to go that badly you would pay. Windsor are never going to attract a big crowd even if we did lower the prices and no matter how high we go up in the divisions. We are a small club in a town full of tourists who would most likely go to games in London, Reading, Wycombe and most probably Maidenhead before they would decide to see us.

The Social side is not good at all clubs. some look like ghost towns!!!!

Don't tarnish all people behind the goal with the same brush. Ok so some of our supporters are over the top in games but they are there week in week out and pay for the previliedge of being able to voice their opinion whether we like it or not.

Plus half the point of debating and moaning at referee's in football is part of the game. We will not always agree with his decision.

Hammerman do you agree with Alison Chapman?

Waiting to read a match report or updated table only to find they go up 3 weeks later.

If I need to find out match reports its better to read the forum as the site is usually out of date unless windsor win!

As I said before you have chosen to mis-read what I said.

Excluding anything from Saturday what is out of date?

I changed the tables link over six months ago to point directly to the BGB website as it was proving too time consuming to continually update the tables. The reports have been pretty much up straight away of late since finding other people to help write them and that should be continuing this season as well.

Woody,
I've been banging on about this at supporters meeting before only to say they were looking into it.
How long does it take.
Slough have set a good example but by reducing Kids fares and windsor should do the same.
If it was me I would do it for free for kids under the age of 12.
The amount of money spend on food and drink would be worth it.

Hammerman, I refer you to WindsorSec's comment at the start of this thread:-

At a management meeting last week this very issue was discussed [kids not season tickets!] and the club will be initiating some trial schemes throughout the season to encourage younger supporters to come along such as 'kid for a quid' matches and free tickets for schools.

Originally Posted By: Humpty2008
I would pay to watch Windsor for any price if I could afford it. Ok it doesn't neccessarly mean you are not a True support but if you wanted to go that badly you would pay. Windsor are never going to attract a big crowd even if we did lower the prices and no matter how high we go up in the divisions. We are a small club in a town full of tourists who would most likely go to games in London, Reading, Wycombe and most probably Maidenhead before they would decide to see us.

The Social side is not good at all clubs. some look like ghost towns!!!!

Don't tarnish all people behind the goal with the same brush. Ok so some of our supporters are over the top in games but they are there week in week out and pay for the previliedge of being able to voice their opinion whether we like it or not.

Plus half the point of debating and moaning at referee's in football is part of the game. We will not always agree with his decision.

Hammerman do you agree with Alison Chapman?

Thanks Humpty for the Comments. I understand that you can't tar everyone with the same brush and I apologise to those that I have upset. I know who they are and so do you.

I agree about the ref comments but then there are times when is very obvious they have got it right and you here very poor remarks.

Good luck for the rest of the season Humpty.

As I said before you have chosen to mis-read what I said.

Excluding anything from Saturday what is out of date?

I changed the tables link over six months ago to point directly to the BGB website as it was proving too time consuming to continually update the tables. The reports have been pretty much up straight away of late since finding other people to help write them and that should be continuing this season as well.

I should have put I was talking about the league last season.
Thanks for the explanation about the league table.

its only opinions just as you have a right to disagree with those who dont like the behind the goal imaturities, people have a right to their say.

my only disagreement was the public slagging off of hose who run the club, easy to criticise when your not prepared to get off your backside yourself.

The website is excellnt in my opinion, only criticism is the club shop section where it says will be up shortly when its been like that for 18 months at least, better not to have it their if it remains empty.

About the fans behind the goal some of us do make the odd remark that no one likes but there is no harm in it!

may I cast your mind back to the Chesham game where we had kids shouting abuse and throwing things at us!!! or the Taunton fans who seem to go every week just to wind up the other fans and occasionally have a fight with opposite fans!!!

I would say a few comments at the ref were there is no harm intended seems a petty reason to outcast us behind the goal when compared to these!!

You are right in a way although comparing with the kids at chesham is probably not a good marker. Yes compared to others your not too bad,still theres always room for improvement,and im sure more people will join in,

its not all bad.

Hammerman as a liberal you should be ashamed of yourself, I thought you guys cared about the environment??? Jetting off all over Europe to watch lower league football matches isn't exactly going to help save the polar bears is it. Your carbon footprint must be enormous!

My advice would be to buy a smart car that runs on bio fuels and throw away your Ryanair platinum membership card, if you don't Stag Meadow could be under water in a few decades time and it will be all your fault. © The Independent

However well done for kicking off a proper debate on this forum.

For one horrible moment, I thought I was on the CCL Forum !!

GREAT STUFF !

bolt