Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO of harry

thought you would be interested in this harry....seems like our sal has given up on stealing your club and started her own....devil

Edgware FC are pleased to announce their formation as a new limited company, (Edgware FC Limited) and as a football club (Edgware FC) and also the appointments of a new Chairman, Mr Paul Harris, CEO, Ms Sally Fletcher and 1st Team Manager and Director of all football at the new club, Mr Steve Foster. Further appointments will be made in due course and will also be announced on the club's official forum/by press release.

At the present time the Club is engaged in several activities aimed at competing in season 09/10 at step 6/7 in the NL pyramid.

Preparing documentation to submit to the Middlesex FA.

Preparing an application to join a suitable League at the highest possible level.

Negotiating a 3 year groundshare with a minimum C grade.

Negotiating with several companies regarding sponsorship.

Preparing a list of players who are suitable for the new 1st team squad for season 09/10.

Building a new interactive website for the club.

Enlisting suitable volunteers to sit on a new Edgware FC Committee.

Looking at various options with regards to ownership and the longevity and security of such ownership for the club and the Edgware Community Supporters.

Being advised by the Company's newly appointed Accountants on cash flow forecasts, source and application of funds to run the club successfully and prudently without debt, and the consequences of gifts, donations and sponsorship agreements.

Agreeing colours and a badge and a nickname for the club.

A new club now represents the Town of Edgware and commits itself to do so with dignity and honesty and friendship to the people of Edgware and all Non League Football Fans in the UK and across the world.

Edgware FC Press Officer.

Thank you Uncs, I appreciate it grin

Stu M, you will perhaps know from my posts on here that I have become very disappointed with the way MyFC is developing. It's not what I signed up for - I could say more, but it's all water under the bridge now for me. I wish the Fleet every success and will still maintain my MyFC membership for the present, but my energies and whatever skills I have will be going into the development of Edgware FC.

And I am hoping to relocate before too long, to join you all dahn sarf ... grin

Kiss you right back!

I am sat here genuinely stunned but good on you.

Why is it spelt wrong though? Edgeware Rovers or something is a better name.

Edgeware Road has a certain irony as well. :-)

Is Steve Foster the same Brighton and Hove Albion headband legend?

Originally Posted By: Darter
but my energies and whatever skills I have will be going into the development of Edgware FC.

Your motives are your own Darter and of course you're entitled to have them, but I can't help the feeling that you and many others have professed a love for the Fleet before now and embraced them as your side regardless of whether MyFC works out or not... yet following a disagreement or disillusionment with the MyFC project turn your energies to something else (which of course you're perfectly entitled to do)... to me, it seems to be more about the project than the club many have claimed to have fallen for.

Couldn't have put it better myself Stu - it certainly illustrates the increased fragility of one's support for the Fleet specifically if it is forged through an Internet project rather than the traditional sources of family, location etc.