Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO of harry

Originally Posted By: Loosey
insist on my right to demand that we paint the Stonebridge Rd bogs brown

I am sure that if YOU want to paint the khazi, no-one will stop YOU.

However, I did notice that YOU insisted that WE did it... All talk, no action??

Originally Posted By: PatMan
insist on my right to demand that we paint the Stonebridge Rd bogs brown

I am sure that if YOU want to paint the khazi, no-one will stop YOU.

However, I did notice that YOU insisted that WE did it... All talk, no action??

Pat, my last word then I'll leave you to it (I promise, no I don't, yes I do, oh sod it), wouldn't dream of telling you what to do, but if I give a commitment I honour it, bought the Season Ticket, bought the merchandise, paid for the mascots at Wembley, put in to the

I'm not lecturing you, merely pointing out that your general tone is not being appreciated all that much. You should give a stuff though as it it 'your' club as much as 'ours' now remember.

http://pfgregory.proboards98.com/index.c...desc&page=1

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/155/1/Edgware_FC.html

Above are links to a couple of Egdware forums. One on here and another independent one. May I suggest you post your congratulations on there rather than on the messageboard of a club totally unconnected with Edgware.

You seem to be causing the spite Loosie. You may be laughing but the majority on here appear to be laughing more at you as opposed to with you.

Originally Posted By: Darter
I have to say Jeff that I am (as ever) finding Loosey's posts the most amusing I have read on here for a long time.

Well, comedy's not what it used to be so I can understand your honest mistake Darter.

Originally Posted By: Jeff
I always come on top Sal.

No offence, but you have not been on here for 'that long a time' to be able to have read the most amusing comments.

It's all a bid sad really.

Ah Jeff, I've read plenty on here I can assure you - I look at old threads - I spend a lot of time online, remember? And I am doing a lot of homework right now grin
And as to this exchange being sad, you know the truth of the matter - Loosey is a real supporter of EUFC and actions speak louder than words.
What's up? This isn't like you at all!! bisou

Loosey is a real supporter of EUFC and actions speak louder than words.
What's up? This isn't like you at all!! bisou

What actions are these then? Are these the actions of leaving MyFC and then rejoining under another name? I did not see LG standing for election. I seem to remember blinking and he had pulled out of the voting. He never comes on top you see.

I don't recall seeing him in the Fleet Trust hut, selling programmes, jumping behind the bar to help the girls out last weekend or at the maintenance weekend.

Nothing up with me Sal. I am just getting annoyed at the way that this thread is being subverted by someone with no apparent motive or agenda other than to have a go at the people who post on here.

Oh and for clarification - the link provided by Jeff above to the independent forum about Edgware Town (which as a club is no longer operating, as you know) is nothing at all to do with the new Edgware FC. We are a brand new club - our only forum at the moment is the one on here, to which Jeff kindly also provided a link.

Thanks x

They don't like it up 'em Sal, they feel free to give it but can't take it...laughing my socks off.

What have you been putting up us then? I might complain about taking it if you had something to give other than the slight buzz you're giving off at present.

Apologies Sal. I didn't know that was a link to the old club. Thought they were both the new one.

At least we seem to be back 'on-topic'. Am gussing Loosemeister is down for his afternoon nap after his rusks and milk. It's my guess he had a bit too much Sunny D this morning and got a little bit on the hyper side.

They don't like it up 'em Sal, they feel free to give it but can't take it...laughing my socks off.

Gordon smile

Baren-Cohen, Gervais, Enfield and Wood and Walters beware, there is a new comic genius in town.

Originally Posted By: Jeff

Nothing up with me Sal. I am just getting annoyed at the way that this thread is being subverted by someone with no apparent motive or agenda other than to have a go at the people who post on here.

Just got time to fit you in for a quickie Jeffrey, no, not having a go as such, just a bit of a giggle at how all you big bwave bhoys do all your mixing (humour as dull as cement though). Jeffrey, don't take yourself so seriously, remember, its all about the football isn't it?