Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FAO of harry

Originally Posted By: Darter
Oh and for clarification - the link provided by Jeff above to the independent forum about Edgware Town (which as a club is no longer operating, as you know) is nothing at all to do with the new Edgware FC. We are a brand new club - our only forum at the moment is the one on here, to which Jeff kindly also provided a link.
Thanks x

Is that not you posting on the old forum then?

Originally Posted By: Loosey

Just got time to fit you in for a quickie Jeffrey, no, not having a go as such, just a bit of a giggle at how all you big bwave bhoys do all your mixing (humour as dull as cement though). Jeffrey, don't take yourself so seriously, remember, its all about the football isn't it?

Is it me or did I already ask for you not to call me Jeffrey as you are not my mother or a judge. That's just rude Looser.

I was unaware that we had all become Celtic fans, apart from Stu and I think Patman.

If it is all about the football, then why are trying to troll (badly I might add) most of us on here?

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
Originally Posted By: Darter
Oh and for clarification - the link provided by Jeff above to the independent forum about Edgware Town (which as a club is no longer operating, as you know) is nothing at all to do with the new Edgware FC. We are a brand new club - our only forum at the moment is the one on here, to which Jeff kindly also provided a link.
Thanks x

Is that not you posting on the old forum then?

No Chris, it's nothing to do with me - I am not registered on there.

Not trolling Jeffrey, posting to the subject and then replying to replies, as politely as most I think.

You are obviously not reading them very well as you are still referring me to a name that nobody else does after I have asked you twice not to.

As for replying, I have not seen the description of all the 'action' that you have taken in the cause of the Fleet/MyFC.

All action? More like all mouth and no trousers from where I am reading.

As for being a JP, I can well believe it. Is that another inner sanctum that you have infiltrated using only your bare wit and repartee?

Jeff, I think you'll find that Loose will not answer as it was me who raised the issue of his support for the Fleet. And as I've said on the MyFC forum, I won't elaborate. Just take it from me.

(BTW, you've never told me off when I have affectionately used your Sunday name .... do I have special dispensation? bisou)

Originally Posted By: Howezy

I make it 8 and a bit pages of pure comedy gold now...

Its many things, gold isn't one of them - but if it keeps bobbing along at this level of drivel and abuse it should end up locked, deleted - or worse - moved to THE PUB!!

Originally Posted By: PatMan

Its many things, gold isn't one of them - but if it keeps bobbing along at this level of drivel and abuse it should end up locked, deleted - or worse - moved to THE PUB!!

bigshock

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Not trolling Jeffrey, posting to the subject and then replying to replies, as politely as most I think.

You are obviously not reading them very well as you are still referring me to a name that nobody else does after I have asked you twice not to.

As for replying, I have not seen the description of all the 'action' that you have taken in the cause of the Fleet/MyFC.

Never been one for blowing my own trumpet Jeff (sorry the use of a "rey" has caused so much angst, messing around with people's names was, I thought OK in your book, live & learn, eh?), of course a bit of cleaning and painting is most worthy of mention but giving yourself a blow job isn't that attractive a trait. Some just get on and do without feeling the need for endless backslapping..

Originally Posted By: PatMan

An homage to Harry moved to the pub? Oh, you mean that you don't like a few home truths on your precious forum?

An homage to Harry moved to the pub? Oh, you mean that you don't like a few home truths on your precious forum?

No, I thought it was quite clear what I meant. I meant this thread is drivel.

Where are these 'home truths' you speak of?

Its not my forum.

Of course. First rule of trolling, make your opponent feel inadequate, even at the cost of making other opponents feel adequate. I've done it twice on this very thread.

Now run off in a huff, come back in a week when you realise that you've not been missed but that you need trolling in order to give your sad little life some meaning.