Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cray have 7 missing for tommorow!!

Don't read too much into that article, because actually, we have 5 centre backs unavailable, 4 central midfielders, aswell as our 1st and 2nd choice keepers unavailable, and our two best players from last season have left.

Still, don't expect it to be easy, we have the two best managers in non-league, and the players will be well, and truly fired up for this match.

Expect a footballing spectacle.

Originally Posted By: Ian_D
Originally Posted By: tobycw
Still, don't expect it to be easy, we have the two best managers in non-league,

Controversial to say that on the Fleet forum. Many of us will argue Daish is the best ;-)

I think he means both the Cray Wanderers manager and Liam.

Originally Posted By: Special K
Originally Posted By: Ian_D
Still, don't expect it to be easy, we have the two best managers in non-league,

Controversial to say that on the Fleet forum. Many of us will argue Daish is the best ;-)

I think he means both the Cray Wanderers manager and Liam.

Well, in my opinion Ian Jenikins and Joe Francis ( joint cray managers) are the best, but Liam Daish, has proven that he is up there.

Can't wait till tomorrow, any idea on how many you'll take? I know if we get half the people who went to our play off match then we will have around 5-600 fans of our own.

quick question,

Why is there and advert for the Fleet v Millwall friendly, on the enter page, where as, a CUP FINAL and your NEXT MATCH is not at all mentioned. Is you website designer taking the P**S or is he just showing Cray, and the county a whole load of disrespect?

To me, it seems you ( the fans) are looking forward to the final, and treating it as a cup final, where as the club ( or on individual representing the club) sees it as nothing more than a training match, not even a friendly. On the Cray website, the game has been advertised since full time on our last friendly, yet, a friendly, after the cup final, has more importance?

Sorry, for the rant, but i felt you (the club) should know how we (Cray and Ebbsfleet Fans) feel, because this is a big match.

Whoa, easy there fella, lets not go round makin assumptions.

I don't know if the club restrict or dictate what goes on the website but as far as I can see the club would want to maxamise publicity of a club, Millwall, who should attract a big crowd in a friendly over a cup final that isn't being played at our ground so I assume would raise us no cash?

Also I'm not saying I agree with that, I'm just saying that maybe the thinking here.

We don't currently have a reserve team but if we did I'd want the club to be advertising all fixtures, home and away and be encouraging as many people as possible to get down there.

Don't read too much into that article, because actually, we have 5 centre backs unavailable, 4 central midfielders, aswell as our 1st and 2nd choice keepers unavailable, and our two best players from last season have left.

Still, don't expect it to be easy, we have the two best managers in non-league, and the players will be well, and truly fired up for this match.

Expect a footballing spectacle.

4-0 says it all. The best manager by far won.