Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE YOUTH OF TODAY

CANV EFM

Harrys decided to go straight into the army instead of messing around at Uni .

Hes simply preparing the army to take over this country and take the power away from the government.

Anyone who gets drunk when their 16 and calls the landlord a frog when hes not even french gets my vote . Especially if your a prince

Did you know by law the Queen could kill Tony Blair due to the Magna Carter which was signed in The abbey. The Magna carter states that power would be handed over to a common and elected government, but it was agreed that the soverignty and constitution of this country should never be decided on by the government and that a death penalty would be the punishment. Tony gave our soverignty and constitution away along with John Prescott when they joined us in the eupopean community.

off with their heads.

The guy above our badge is holding the magna carter.

Just had athought if there was a military coup do you wreckon the Yanks would start sticking their nose into our business. Or do you think wed attack them straight away and take back our land we our rightly owed.

I'd love to see us take over that peasent country which has neither history decorum or tradition.

Wed have to watch those bloody frogs though after they stabbed us in the baqck the last time.

1 vote for every £1 in tax would mean that the Egyptian shopkeeper would have a say in how the country is fun (although I think he has left now after a row with the IR).

Al Fayed for London Mayor!

Just been sent an email about how to prepare for the anachists tomorrow - apparently you are not to be friendly to them but you cannot wind them up either.

If there was amilitary coup do you think the americans would dare toi stick their nose into our business or do you think we would attack them straight away and take back what is rightfully ours.

We'd also have to watch out for those frogs in case they stab us in the back again.

Quote:
Blimey, do they not give up, those scruffy, good-for-nothing, student tossers.

I blame Ken Livingstone!

Someone I know, one of our 'occasional' fans goes on all these marches, but he tells me he don't go in for violence! Mind you, he believes in shape-shifting aliens, government secret police and the like! what's more worrying is he's probably in his late forties, and he works for a reknowned north London council.

I guess that'll be the last you hear of me then!