Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Conference Relegation

Laz

Sorry if this has already been discussed on here, but I wondered if anyone knows which team is being relegated to the Ryman from the Conference. Southport are too far North and both Nuneaton and Kettering would probably prefer the Dr Martins.

Has anyone heard any rumours?

Apparently Chelmsford are going to move from the Doc Martens to the Ryman League as with Nuneaton and Kettering going into the Doc Martens one club will need to move. I've heard that it's supposed to be Chelmsford but nothing has been confirmed.

I thought one might move over, but I was expecting Crawley, I forgot about Chelmsford. Do they have a ground yet?

That would make a nice derby for you Yellow, but another nasty trip to Essex for us. As you know, we don't have a very good record there.

Supposedly Chelmsford are moving into a new temporary ground at Melbourne Park near Christmas whilst they await the results of the decision for their new ground at Boreham(not Wood!!)

They need to raise about £40,000 for the stands and stuff at Melbourne Park but apparently the lottery people won't give them a grant because it's only a temporary ground. So they have to raise the money themselves!

It looks like another visit to New Lodge next season (twice in one season, that is too much to stomach!)

Well I prefer Eastbourne Boro, who have won promotion from the Doc Martens Eastern.

Could you imagine EFM causing havoc in the upper class posh restraints of Eastbourne. All those old dears would have heart attacks!

We have seven turnstiles.

Quote:
Could you imagine EFM causing havoc in the upper class posh restraints

EFM cause havoc in the upper class posh areas of Hertfordshire (well, St. Albans) anyway..

Laz. So much for me starting up the Havant firm then.