Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pump It Up !

Keith.P

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Funnily enough, the ladies behind the tea bar said how great it was to have a visting teams fans creating a bit of noise because 'all our lot do is moan'.....well! I must have mis-heard

dont know what game she was watching then besides that see your going well in the conference south

Funnily enough, the ladies behind the tea bar said how great it was to have a visting teams fans creating a bit of noise.

Mate i couldn't hear you once. Just because some lady behind a tea bar might have said something along those lines dont make it right.

The Waltham Forest faithful made more noise than you when they came to us.

Originally Posted By: Mini Goose
Funnily enough, the ladies behind the tea bar said how great it was to have a visting teams fans creating a bit of noise.

Mate i couldn't hear you once. Just because some lady behind a tea bar might have said something along those lines dont make it right.

The Waltham Forest faithful made more noise than you when they came to us.

And just because you post your sh*te on this forum, don't mean you're right either.

Make yourself known to us on Monday and we'll introduce you to your tea ladies so you can remonstrate with them...If they are tea ladies of any standing, I'm sure the ensuing verbal's that you'll recieve off of them would be worth watching.

I know who the lady is who works behind the tea bar if it's her. Mates wife infact.

Thing is, Where we have been in a lower league for the last couple of years where away support is very low bar the odd side, Most bar staff and that say its good to have away fans, But they didnt actually say they was making alot of noise.

There were a few car loads of Chelmo fans in pre season, Couldn't hear them though but then again it was pre season.

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Well actually, it has been recognised that you CAN hear a pin drop at Melbourne Park

Really!!! and for all your BBB, grin few tooting fans out sung your lot all night biglaugh

..and as you've already stated, most club tea bar ladies are a good judge of away fans.......but who cares really?