Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pump It Up !

Keith.P

Cole went off after 10 minutes, & Garness wasn't on the team sheet, so it was a good 3 points. Ferggie is a great signing. And we've got Jamie Dormer hopefully returning soon. I'm pretty positive about the season ahead.

Take it it's 3:00pm KO Monday? That's what the Ryman/Mitoo site says. For some reason we have it listed as TBA in our fixture list.

Hey, congratulations on your 1000th post!

And yes, I did.. smile

It was a great atmosphere last season, but I wonder if it might not have the same "pull" this time.

It will be strange to see Hodgey lined up against us; sure to be some banter about that. Matt Game is still not back after going off in an Ambulance with a broken leg form that match.

I really think I've buggered the Shout Box!! But if they don't want you to post in Mandarin Pictogrammes they should say so!

Originally Posted By: Localfan
Just got back from Wembley, this is very disappointing, no Gary comments in the last 6 pages!!!!

Oh ho...now this is more like it...I take a evening off and it kicks off. At last the season gets going with a waves of soft cuddly toys being thrown out of the Hornchurch and Chelmsford prams. I believe, from what I'm reading, Chelmsford have the upper hand on this thread. The use of humour and sarcasm has been well used!!!

The reason I have yet to attend this "bun fight" was because I had better things to do other than picking up all those dummies that were being spat out on this thread, LF.

But I've finished now and well, what can I say? Hornchurch, Chelmsford...and C****y, all having a pop at each other on our forum. Actually, I can see the "water" got to "hot" for our friends from C****y. There was a modicum of intelligence in the "banter" which possibly couldn't be answered with Mr. Wild Fowl typing his usual "CANVEY ISLAND" all over the thread. Bless him.

Well, we all wear rose couloured glasses when it comes to our respective clubs. I do love the way our Chelmsford friends appear to still want to mix it up with their Ryman chums. Missing us? Or are you just guesting on this forum to find out if we miss you? I've seen that the dreaded phrase "ground share" has come up again on your forum? Is this because there isn't enough space to hold your collective and hugely inflated b*ll*x at Melbourne Park or is it a seasonal thing...like a migration...and just so you don't get confused, I'm thinking Lemmings here (another point here - is moaning about a tennents facilities and not appreciating what another club has done to help, seasonal?). I wonder what Mr. King would do if this happened seeing that one of the reasons he moved from Canvey to Chelsmford was because of the potential the club showed after the move...Two clubs in one sentence(ooooooo, do I hear someone struggling with a plug?)

And to our Urchin friends (lets fight a battle on two fronts here...didn't work for the Germans but hey, at least it gave them something to do) a couple of facts
a) Lee Hodges did play a higher level of football but he had some problems with his knees (and before the Big Unc comes on here and uses his "cut and paste" stratagy of taking things out of context...that is a fact, not a reflection on what I think of Lee, which is only the best of thoughts
B) I believe Melbourne Park is / was part funded by Chelmsford at a cost to the club. You get nothing for nothing in this life. Yes the council built it but I believe the club pay a cost towards that. Not the best of grounds IMO but it got them out from New Lodge.
c) "Insult players". I would agree that it happens, I would agree that we all, at time sink to the level, in either a act of madness, insensitivity or rage but I've never seen it so blatently acknowledged as an accepted form of the Saturday afternoon (or Tuesday evening) "fun". My, my...what did you do with yourselves over the "close season" without that outlet to vent that source of entertainment?

There...happy LF? Got all three in one post (altho, fair game IMO, it's a bit unfair to include C****y in this - bless 'em). I await the further spitting out of dummies, thorwing of soft cuddly toys (if any of you have soft penguins, my direction please - I have a fair colloction but am always willing to have a few more - oh and anyone who "disses" "The Pengiun" will have me to deal with - I do have a "nasty" side) from all you chaps with baited breath.

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Originally Posted By: Localfan
Just got back from Wembley, this is very disappointing, no Gary comments in the last 6 pages!!!!

Oh ho...now this is more like it...I take a evening off and it kicks off. At last the season gets going with a waves of soft cuddly toys being thrown out of the Hornchurch and Chelmsford prams. I believe, from what I'm reading, Chelmsford have the upper hand on this thread. The use of humour and sarcasm has been well used!!!

The reason I have yet to attend this "bun fight" was because I had better things to do other than picking up all those dummies that were being spat out on this thread, LF.

But I've finished now and well, what can I say? Hornchurch, Chelmsford...and C****y, all having a pop at each other on our forum. Actually, I can see the "water" got to "hot" for our friends from C****y. There was a modicum of intelligence in the "banter" which possibly couldn't be answered with Mr. Wild Fowl typing his usual "CANVEY ISLAND" all over the thread. Bless him.

Well, we all wear rose couloured glasses when it comes to our respective clubs. I do love the way our Chelmsford friends appear to still want to mix it up with their Ryman chums. Missing us? Or are you just guesting on this forum to find out if we miss you? I've seen that the dreaded phrase "ground share" has come up again on your forum? Is this because there isn't enough space to hold your collective and hugely inflated b*ll*x at Melbourne Park or is it a seasonal thing...like a migration...and just so you don't get confused, I'm thinking Lemmings here (another point here - is moaning about a tennents facilities and not appreciating what another club has done to help, seasonal?). I wonder what Mr. King would do if this happened seeing that one of the reasons he moved from Canvey to Chelsmford was because of the potential the club showed after the move...Two clubs in one sentence(ooooooo, do I hear someone struggling with a plug?)

And to our Urchin friends (lets fight a battle on two fronts here...didn't work for the Germans but hey, at least it gave them something to do) a couple of facts
a) Lee Hodges did play a higher level of football but he had some problems with his knees (and before the Big Unc comes on here and uses his "cut and paste" stratagy of taking things out of context...that is a fact, not a reflection on what I think of Lee, which is only the best of thoughts
B) I believe Melbourne Park is / was part funded by Chelmsford at a cost to the club. You get nothing for nothing in this life. Yes the council built it but I believe the club pay a cost towards that. Not the best of grounds IMO but it got them out from New Lodge.
c) "Insult players". I would agree that it happens, I would agree that we all, at time sink to the level, in either a act of madness, insensitivity or rage but I've never seen it so blatently acknowledged as an accepted form of the Saturday afternoon (or Tuesday evening) "fun". My, my...what did you do with yourselves over the "close season" without that outlet to vent that source of entertainment?

There...happy LF? Got all three in one post (altho, fair game IMO, it's a bit unfair to include C****y in this - bless 'em). I await the further spitting out of dummies, thorwing of soft cuddly toys (if any of you have soft penguins, my direction please - I have a fair colloction but am always willing to have a few more - oh and anyone who "disses" "The Pengiun" will have me to deal with - I do have a "nasty" side) from all you chaps with baited breath.

[****!!****] me Gazza a lot of effort in that post lol and I am sure you will see come Canvey fans browsing this thread at some point today and as for Hodges who did he play for before you guys

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Take it it's 3:00pm KO Monday? That's what the Ryman/Mitoo site says. For some reason we have it listed as TBA in our fixture list.

Yeah, sorry, when I did the fixture list I thought there was a chance it might be an odd k.o. time since it was a Bank Holiday.

I've changed it to 15:00 as per the prog.