Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pump It Up !

Keith.P

Gazza,you do like a good bite don't you.

Everything i posted last night was done because at some point in the morning i knew you would have the most massive bite and guess what ........you have!!!

Nothing changes apart from your obvious dislike for all things hornchurch!

Originally Posted By: Urchin Mentalist
Nothing changes apart from your obvious dislike for all things hornchurch!

That can't be right? Who can not like a good Windmill. Apart from Don Quixote, of course. Classical reference there coz I know how heducated you lot are down in hupminster.

afro.gif

Pump it up -Elvis Costello & the Attractions , good track for getting the masses in the mood , the denim clad one might like to add to his play list , mentioning denim Locofan is another with a liking for the jean jacket perhaps him & Gazza could have a sponsored Denim dance off.

Ooooppppssss more toys being thrown out by Urchin M, complete with dummy (is that why they call 'em The Urchins?) - I believe I was invited to make a comment. As for biting...look to yourself you twat. Plenty of munching at the Chelmsford responses who, in my mind, displayed their usual talent for humour...A talent sadly lacking in your posts. Then again, what should I expect from some numpty that actually thinks abuse is fun (Well, if you're on the recieving end, I can see your point).

I don't dislike Hornchurch...I have a great rappour with your match day Mic man...But you...Windy Miller...indeed

Dillinger...music is all sorted. "Pump It Up" is indeed a top tune but I have an extensive collection and many people to please (I try to please most of the people). But we do have some top tunes - "Reward" by Teardrop Explodes (another good roaring tune for just before the game), Thin Lizzy "The Boys Are Back In Town", Oasis "Hello", Ian Dury "Reasons To be Cheerful Part 3" and one of my favorites Deep Purple "Knockin' At Your Back Door", as well as the usual suspects The Theme tune to "Where Eagles Dare", the theme tune to "The A Team"...etc, etc....

Just for your information (I know you guys are worried about my fashion or why else would you make reference to it), the denim jacket has been retired for the season. It was looking a bit worn and as the Levi shop was the only shop selling 'em, at over

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
afro.gif

Pump it up -Elvis Costello & the Attractions , good track for getting the masses in the mood , the denim clad one might like to add to his play list , mentioning denim Locofan is another with a liking for the jean jacket perhaps him & Gazza could have a sponsored Denim dance off.

The difference is I gave mine up 30 years ago! Anyway Dill the Dog, is your fashion sense something rave about, as you seem so interested in other peoples!!!?

Quote:
"Well, we all wear rose couloured glasses when it comes to our respective clubs. I do love the way our Chelmsford friends appear to still want to mix it up with their Ryman chums. Missing us? Or are you just guesting on this forum to find out if we miss you?"

No, unlike the few that like to gob off on here, I do actually come over and watch afew games at NL when possible, so my

Originally Posted By: Localfan
afro.gif

The difference is I gave mine up 30 years ago! Anyway Dill the Dog, is your fashion sense something rave about, as you seem so interested in other peoples!!!?

afro.gif

Psst LF it was a joke , I dont post on the soppy box nowadays far too much back biting for my liking , I'm claret through & through but I visit NL a few times each season , reason ? I like the place , for me it is a proper football ground with a proper bar , now I know you put a lot of effort in over at MP
but for me it just dont feel right , the ground or the bar , I dont want to get in a full scale soppybox stylee slanging match , so if you were offended by my little joke , I apologise.

good track for getting the masses in the mood

Oh!.. Masses!!

I'd thought you'd said Missus first time I read it.

Originally Posted By: GazzaBTFC
Ooooppppssss more toys being thrown out by Urchin M, complete with dummy (is that why they call 'em The Urchins?) - I believe I was invited to make a comment. As for biting...look to yourself you twat. Plenty of munching at the Chelmsford responses who, in my mind, displayed their usual talent for humour...A talent sadly lacking in your posts. Then again, what should I expect from some numpty that actually thinks abuse is fun (Well, if you're on the recieving end, I can see your point).

I don't dislike Hornchurch...I have a great rappour with your match day Mic man...But you...Windy Miller...indeed

Dillinger...music is all sorted. "Pump It Up" is indeed a top tune but I have an extensive collection and many people to please (I try to please most of the people). But we do have some top tunes - "Reward" by Teardrop Explodes (another good roaring tune for just before the game), Thin Lizzy "The Boys Are Back In Town", Oasis "Hello", Ian Dury "Reasons To be Cheerful Part 3" and one of my favorites Deep Purple "Knockin' At Your Back Door", as well as the usual suspects The Theme tune to "Where Eagles Dare", the theme tune to "The A Team"...etc, etc....

Just for your information (I know you guys are worried about my fashion or why else would you make reference to it), the denim jacket has been retired for the season. It was looking a bit worn and as the Levi shop was the only shop selling 'em, at over