Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Keith.P

Pump It Up !

Originally Posted By: Rick the Dick
Can't you two "superpowers" go and find some [****!!****]-hole enclave in a former state of the USSR in which to fight your battles? You're clogging up our forum here; and we need it to abuse both of you in peace!

afro.gif

Now,now Rik , I have come on here to spread some joy amongst you peasants and this is the thanks I get , I genuinely hope Ricay have a good season , always decent people over there when we were lodging and always treated our handful of fans well at the derby games .

Originally Posted By: Dillinger
Can't you two "superpowers" go and find some [****!!****]-hole enclave in a former state of the USSR in which to fight your battles? You're clogging up our forum here; and we need it to abuse both of you in peace!

afro.gif

Now,now Rik , I have come on here to spread some joy amongst you peasants and this is the thanks I get , I genuinely hope Ricay have a good season , always decent people over there when we were lodging and always treated our handful of fans well at the derby games .

you guys should thank Dillinger for making your forum a bit lively bit quiet before he posted on this thread

How ignorant of me, Dill wink

And a jolly good season to you also, and you nice Urchin chaps too.

Not so sure about C****y, though.

oops, I think I may have broken the box!!!

How ignorant of me, Dill wink

And a jolly good season to you also, and you nice Urchin chaps too.

Not so sure about C****y, though.

oops, I think I may have broken the box!!!

thanks for the nice comments rick

Quality, not quantity, Jay.

yep, not long now UM. Looking forward to it.

Good result for the Lardy Boys tonight.

See you got a good result other night Rick I think with the likes of Ferguson cole and garness you lot will def be up there come end of the season

Cole went off after 10 minutes, & Garness wasn't on the team sheet, so it was a good 3 points. Ferggie is a great signing. And we've got Jamie Dormer hopefully returning soon. I'm pretty positive about the season ahead.

Take it it's 3:00pm KO Monday? That's what the Ryman/Mitoo site says. For some reason we have it listed as TBA in our fixture list.

Take it it's 3:00pm KO Monday? That's what the Ryman/Mitoo site says. For some reason we have it listed as TBA in our fixture list.

HAHA rick you dont think i am Canvey do you lol

Hey, congratulations on your 1000th post!

And yes, I did.. smile

HAHA just reliased took me so long to get there lol

No Im Hornchurch mate and I have to say I am looking forward to your visit next month to the bridge

It was a great atmosphere last season, but I wonder if it might not have the same "pull" this time.

It will be strange to see Hodgey lined up against us; sure to be some banter about that. Matt Game is still not back after going off in an Ambulance with a broken leg form that match.

I really think I've buggered the Shout Box!! But if they don't want you to post in Mandarin Pictogrammes they should say so!

I reckon both games will have good atmosphere

and as for Hodges what a player rate him highly already and only seen him play pre-season and Ramsgate away and tbh not sure why he isnt at a higher level tbh

played even better last night jay, i am bit surprised too. Only reason he's not playing at a higher level is because of his fitness or lack of in my oppinion. Hopefully he shines throughout the season. Think we're really lacking in pace at the back mind you