Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REM Tickets for sale for Saturday 30th August

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Is there an award for the least riveting thread of the year ?

duck

Generally, rivets are made from metal and thread from cotton !

Taxi ???

bolt

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
I admit, not everyone was happy bawling

Greg Dyke - It's funny that Not The Real Steve West hasn't been on again since initially touting the tickets about, he was obviously left high and dry and feels that you let him down, your 'I'm alright Jack' attitude didn't help matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Greg Dyke - In summary I think this thread says a lot about your character

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Is that the end of the matter now.

I hope not !!! duck

the Kaiser Cheifs are playing Wembley Arena in May 09, and I hope to get some tickets.

If "Not the Real Steve West" or even "The Real Steve West" wishes advice on how to get tickets or even "have his nose rubbed in it, by someone who has tickets", I hope to oblige bear

Greg Dyke - Can I suggest that you PM Not The Real Steve West first before purchasing tickets for the Kaiser Cheifs gig in May next year.

Greg Dyke - The Wombats are playing Shepherds Bush Empire on Monday 17 November and the Kentish Town Forum on Tuesday 18 November, you might want to ask Not The Real Steve West about those two gigs as tickets are selling fast.

Don't you think you should consult Annie first to see what she suggests, personally I prefer small indoor standing venues such as the Shepherds Bush Empire as opposed to stadiums, the Wembley Arena or the O2 where the artist or group are just like ants on stage.

What about the Kentish Town Forum then where the Wombats play on 18 November. Shepherds Bush is arguably one of the best areas in London with everything you need under one roof as it were as well as the vibrant market catering for all cultures and of course Ellerslie Road yet it also has the peaceful green right in the middle of it all for a bit of tranquility, didn't you used to live in the area.

shepherd bush is ok, but can get crampt

as for wembley, ive sat in most places, tho the 1st half is ok, past B block on the floor or past half way on the sides then view is not too great.

But when i went there in June for a concert Wembely has been modernised and the arena itself seems smaller?

The O2 arena is fantastic for a concert unless you are in the upper tier (not sat there and wont sit there) as too high up!!

the atmosphere is great and every seat in the lower tier / floor seating is a good seat!!

Hamersmith Apollo and Cliffs Pavilion, Southend are also good venues.

Done one outside concert at Hyde Park, dont recommed it!