Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

REM Tickets for sale for Saturday 30th August

Originally Posted By: Not The Real Steve West
The Concert is at Twickenham, starts 17.30
The face value of the tickets are

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you telling Greg Dyke of all people that

Originally Posted By: EUFC superb
The IndigO2 (the small club inside the O2 arena) is also a quality, intimate venue!

Yes but why is he telling you it's an intimate venue, what has that got to do with watching a band

I thought EUFC Superb meant intimate in a finding a secluded spot for a bit of slap and tickle sense but I now know what you mean. Some of my favourite venues used to be the old Marquee in Wardour Street, the Brixton Academy and The Venue in New Cross where I once saw Mudhoney and Hole, that was a wild gig with Courtney Love stoned out of her mind.

No I've only seen them the once at New Cross but I assume it was on the same tour, you're a bit of a dark horse aren't you, what struck me about that particular gig was the fearless stage diving and even a couple of members of Hole dived headlong into the audience. Did you partake in that activity.

Back in the day I did....I also recall Babes in Toyland were part of the same tour....

I once sustained severe facial injuries whilst moshing at a That Petrol Emotion gig....a leeds shirt wearing thug turned up and forearmed smashed me in the face, knocking me flying and unconcious as I dived from the stage...dirty leeds....duck

I was also at Reading when those nice young women from L7 decided to chuck their "personal garments" into the crowd.... bawling

I got into the hardcore rave scene soon afterwards bolt

I can't say I'm a big fan but have you tried e-bay or just go there on the night and pick one up outside, I don't believe, as a single man, you're short of a bob or two.

I don't know what Sir Ian is doing these days, he is keeping a low profile. Will you be at the Rochdale game tomorrow at Braemer Road.

It's just that Braemer Road will always be etched on my brain, Van Gough and Rembrandt style, when I saw people throw themselves at Clement Temile's feet in February last year at the Nigeria v Ghana game, it was surreal.