Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

you will need to be quick

they have pounced on it and closed it down....

it was a secret management forum for paddingtons acolytes which wasn't as hidden as they thought.....the arrogance of the comments about the fleet fans and the myfc members is astounding.....all scanned and copied by at least two readers and maybe more...

brooks has ratnerised himself...grin

no fear of censorship over there DA11...all at peace whilst at odds....

here is the link to get you guys into the forum and the MyFootballForumOfShame.Com link is on there...

http://notmyfc.myfreeforum.org/about52.html

dave...do one mate you nasty piece of neroism......we have as much right to be here as you do...more so as we own the club...grin

Cheers UU. I might give it a go thanks for the invite. Wasn't happy when I saw you had mis quoted on a post that I had removed to edit and then said I had changed it after a phone call.You also said "bless him". Why? I'm 40 years old. Maybe a little to young to join your group but I'll consider it. Cheers Karl

More as we own the club? haha you are a comedian. I'm not going to get in an argument with you, but this is and should be a forum about football and most importantly Ebbsfleet United. Since you have been away thers been alot less hostility flying around and people have actually started to talk about footballing issues. Thats all i will say on the matter.

Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC
More as we own the club? haha you are a comedian. I'm not going to get in an argument with you, but this is and should be a forum about football and most importantly Ebbsfleet United. Since you have been away thers been alot less hostility flying around and people have actually started to talk about footballing issues. Thats all i will say on the matter.

its a forum about ebbsfleet dave and the hassle on here has nowt to do with me..I have always sought to protect ebbs against the perils now at its doors brought about by mugs like you who didn't have the savvy to stand up to brooks when he picked the wrong club.....look to your own for insularism...

insularism and nerosim are good words...I shall have them elected to the oxford english....grin