Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

Just to warn Football Man off that I will be at Reynolds Field this evening for Hanwell Town's Premier Division Cup visit of Broxbourne Borough, hope to not see you there!

Blues06 - Were you the number 6 tonight as I thought you were by far the best player on the hallowed Reynolds Field turf, how come Bradley didn't play as I mainly came down to see him.

BBFC One - An interesting game which I thought Broxbourne thoroughly deserved to win, they played some good stuff and the number nine is lightening quick, indeed I thought it was Bradders when I arrived just after kick off. Like I said I thought the six was the best player on the park and also liked the eight, the second goal from the free kick was class and had Hoddle, Zico or Beckham scored it they would have been raving until Kingdom come. As for Hanwell Town I was very disappointed with them although to be fair they must have had a weakened team and their goalkeeper needs to grow at least five inches, in height that is. If this is the top end of the Premier Division standard Kentish Town should have no trouble at all winning the Championship having already won 6-4 at Goffs Lane.

hanwell did have a weakened side last night, from there normal line up they had 2 changes at the back, 3 in midfield and 2 up front, sure they was saving players for sats vase game, still i think we should have done better last night even with the team we put out fair play to broxbourne they was the better side and deserved the win.

Jack Sparrow - Good luck in the FA Vase on Saturday following your excellent 6-0 win at Barking however I'm more interested in the Leaue game next Tuesday at Reynolds Field when Kentish Town pay you a visit, going by your performance last night, albeit with a week team, it could easily be another cricket score.

lol... i very much doubt it mate, looking forward to the game too it should be a decent game and looking at league table im sure its going to be a close encounter, not seen kentish play yet so cant comment but with a full team out and on there day hanwell are a very strong side so should be intresting.. vase game 1st thou and i know hanwell really want to do well in that as the last game there manager and captain lost in the vase was the 2006 final [hillingdon boro]

Originally Posted By: jacksparrow
hanwell did have a weakened side last night, from there normal line up they had 2 changes at the back, 3 in midfield and 2 up front, sure they was saving players for sats vase game

Have to disagree with that, jacksparrow. Hanwell had roughly the same number of players out injured when they won their replay at Barking in the last round.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Hanwell had roughly the same number of players out injured when they won their replay at Barking in the last round

Does that mean you were at Barking to watch the replay, you've put your foot in it haven't you. I heard that Hanwell could have won by a greater margin had they not wasted some easy opportunities towards the end of the game when Barking had thrown in the towel.

firstly i didnt mention anything about injuries and secondly your wrong...last night there was 4 players who did not play or start vs barking, they was antony rowlands, fred yebauh daly joeseph and lucasz ciezarek, also rested last night was blaise o'brien, jason tucker, dean scarlett and micheal buckley so i make that 4 changes, do you? also last night charlie baverstock played up front instead of midfield where he has been playing all season, gulad adan played center half insead of right back like he did vs barking and luke kenny played in midfield [which is where he does normally play] but vs barking played in defence, those 4 players have been hanwells most consistant players so resting them was a big lost to the starting line up last night... thank you.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
hanwell did have a weakened side last night, from there normal line up they had 2 changes at the back, 3 in midfield and 2 up front, sure they was saving players for sats vase game

Have to disagree with that, jacksparrow. Hanwell had roughly the same number of players out injured when they won their replay at Barking in the last round.

Jack Sparrow - This was your line up at Barking in the replay, could you post your line up last night so we can compare the two, I don't think the programme was accurate and you only seemed to have two substitutes:

White, Kenny, Adan, Kidson, Tucker, Roodenburg, Scarlett, Buckley, Baverstock, O'Brien, Mapes.

Subs used: Joseph for Buckley(70), Ciezarek for Scarlett(75), Miller for O'Brien 78)

Broxbourne also had a weakened side with Ryan wade, daryl mitchell, bradley drisdale, rob kemble all missing and lost centre half matt watts after 10 mins....

hanwell did have a weakened side last night, from there normal line up they had 2 changes at the back, 3 in midfield and 2 up front, sure they was saving players for sats vase game, still i think we should have done better last night even with the team we put out fair play to broxbourne they was the better side and deserved the win.

Where was Bradders last night, I also heard one of the Broxbourne players had phoned another player to say that he had a runny nose and wouldn't be coming, the Manager wasn't best pleased. I thought the crowd was disappointing last night although that was possibly due to the Champions League.