Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Well done Broxbourne

I just find that it is becoming publicity for publicity's sake with Broxbourne Borough

I just find that it is becoming publicity for publicity's sake with Broxbourne Borough

I sense the Green mist of jealousy hanging around your post.

Now if only Dave Griffiths was a football agent, BBV&E would have that keeper of theirs sold for millions. I'd heard David Blunkett was involved with a Championship club so you never know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard on the grapevine that Tony Faulkner has surprisingly severed ties with Broxbourne Borough, can OneKeown confirm that and, if so, why

I heard on the grapevine that Tony Faulkner has surprisingly severed ties with Broxbourne Borough, can OneKeown confirm that and, if so, why

As stated on NON-LEAGUE-DAILY he has taken the job at Ware, Ryman league.

Amerste - Thanks, I should have thought to check there first:

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/news/index.php?&newsmode=FULL&nid=62493

HTFCew - I didn't really take it in to be honest as I thought Tony Faulkner's hat was simply thrown into the ring and it was just speculation, I never expected Tony to leave Goffs Lane in a million years particularly not for Ware which, as you and Horace know, is a poison chalice

HTFCew - I didn't really take it in to be honest as I thought Tony Faulkner's hat was simply thrown into the ring and it was just speculation, I never expected Tony to leave Goffs Lane in a million years particularly not for Ware which, as you and Horace know, is a poison chalice

I don't know any such thing!

Horace - I didn't think that you had much time for Ware

Horace - I didn't think that you had much time for Ware

I haven't but that doesn't mean that I think it's a "poison chalice".

Horace - But I thought the job is a poison chalice, Ware can't seem to keep a Manager for more than five minutes which must mean there are underlying problems at the Club which regularly surface and stop the Club realising its potential

Horace - But I thought the job is a poison chalice, Ware can't seem to keep a Manager for more than five minutes which must mean there are underlying problems at the Club which regularly surface and stop the Club realising its potential

The challenge of Ryman One was too much to turn down after turning down several approaches in the last few years.

Sorry I hadnt been on here earlier, but I've had technical problems with my lap top.

The challenge of Ryman One was too much to turn down after turning down several approaches in the last few years.

Sorry I hadnt been on here earlier, but I've had technical problems with my lap top.

Tony had given out lots of positves regarding his team and was looking good in his mind. Does this mean that in truth he didn't think there was any hope of promotion into the Ryman this year?

Tony had given out lots of positves regarding his team and was looking good in his mind. Does this mean that in truth he didn't think there was any hope of promotion into the Ryman this year?

Well they won't be if he takes all those players he thinks are Step 3 quality. His successor will inherit a team of 4 players :welcome:

Will Ware be in SSML if they get relegated?

I can see it now.....a 'well done Ware' thread, singing the praises of the best keeper in steps 3/4/5

Will Ware be in SSML if they get relegated?

I can see it now.....a 'well done Ware' thread, singing the praises of the best keeper in steps 3/4/5

Rumour has it they may prefer the ESL.