Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's Game

BustaGut

That second half was the best half of football I've seen in a long time!

We looked really good tonight. Liam is the King of finding some good new players, Hand so far looks like an excellent signing for us.

Shame we didn't win really, we could have easily with lots of chances in the second half. One loss in seven games is in theory a very good start but we really do need to start turning these games in our favour because we're slipping down the table with every draw, I know it's early days.

Agree about Hand Hannah. Thought he was excellent. Ricketts was MoM for me. Not sure where they got Gash from.

We were good tonight against a strong Cambridge side. Once again, we fell asleep at the end of a half, just the other half this time.

Unlucky not to win it. I kind of feel like it is another two points dropped but it doesn't feel as bad as Mansfield or Oxford.

Woking drew at home to Lewes and Satanage lost at Kettering. I'm off pi$$taking!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49235&l=ac5a9&id=647255667

Hand looks a class above. Always seemed to be available for the loose ball, and seems to have a knack of finding space and playing the simple but effective pass. He actually looks to be the link we were missing in midfield with Barratt playing the terrier like ball winner.

If MYFC have somew clout, they will insist that he is offered a contract.

Great game tonight from both teams, in spite of some ludicrous refereeing from Mr Lee?

His only redemption came when he didn't give a penalty after the blatent dive at the end, and his prompt stop after Macca's clash of heads.

I thought Charles had a great game. He plays much better alongside McCarthy, they work well together.

I honestly expected that Gash would be the one going off for Ibe (is it really pronounced Ebay?), he had a bad game by his standards.

I dont know what they problem is with the team in front of goal - they need to get a bit greedy and just give it a lash, rather than passing to a team-mate.

Charles was immense tonight I thought, and on top of that I couldn't believe how well the offside trap was working for us, got a bit nervous!

Agree with you Pat about the strike force. Sometimes we dither on the ball and there is a defender back in front, and sometiems we pass instead of shooting. I also thought a couple of balls dropped in the area that with a striker like Charlie Mac, Akinde, or their number 9 would have been pounced on.

I think you're being a bit harsh on Gash. He is playing as a lone striker and the rest of the team aren't quite anticipating his lay-offs...... yet.

Give it a bit of time and he will come good!

One of the things he was criticised for by his previous club's supporters was his apparent lack of work rate. When Cambridge broke out of defence on 90 minutes and there was 3 on 3 it was Gash who tidied up in defence..... enough said really!