Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harlow updates

Dutch_Mike

Simply marvellous.

Well done margate.

A point in essex on a tuesday night is a good result in my book.

Thanks for updates DM,and well done for those margate fans who made the trip-i hope BA and the team really applauded you.

Hopefully everyone came through without injury tonight

Without our top scorer-Danny Young- on saturday though

fantastic result and well done the lads - things not looking so bad after all eh fellas. If we can keep growing as we are we might just, just mind finish above Ramsgate cos after last season that would do 4 me, then consolidate for next season where the lads will be a tight knit team. Again well done to the boys and UP THE GATE.

Harlow forum says it was a dodgy penalty ,and we were unlucky not to get all 3 points.

ooouch-was it a case of 2 points dropped tonight then?

Not really.

A point away on a tuesday night is always ok for me.

hopefully we get the luck on saturday.

well done margate

WE WERE ROBBED

I was standing right behind the lino and the foul by Wilson was definately just outside the box.The ref made totally the wrong decision and the lino bottled it.They both got a bit of stick as you can imagine.

I thought Harlow were slightly better in the first half,they got the ball into our box more than we did in theirs but we did really well to keep it to 1-0.

2nd half different story,we were the better team.Stubbs had a great volley brilliantly saved,we missed a sitter from 5 yards and in the final 10 minutes we hit the bar,'scored' a good goal, absolutely battered them and could easily have scored 3 more.

Dan's goal-a high ball knocked into the box,headed down into a ruck of players and Dan smashed it home.2nd goal-another high ball into the box Dan rose above the keeper and nodded it over him into the goal.His arm may have touched a defender and the idiot in the black suit gave a foul.

I don't usually have a go at refs because they have a difficult job to do but this guy lost us the match and his decisions were totally rubbish.

After seeing Harlows last result I did not expect to get anything out of this game but although it was actually 2 points lost I think the lads should be congratulated for bringing a point back.

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Just checked Rams forum they lost 2-1 and against 10 men, bet Jim was looking pleased at end of game again grin

10 men for almost an hour & boy did the Stones deserve it. Showed plenty of spirit,guts & desire.
Not a championship winning side i.m.o. but have some decent players & will get further positive results in the future.A good following too. Must have been at least 100 from Maidstone.

Great result for our lads. A big big "well done".. all of them.

Thanks for posting the fans perspective of the game and keeping us informed

How did Kenny Pratt play when he came on.

I just reckon he could be the goalscorer we need and will 'make it' at this higher level.

without being patronising, i think its fantastic of those who went and supported the guys last night-hope the team appreciated you at end of match.

Who is beresford on the subs bench

Up the 'Gate

Brilliant result, was watching from another computer last night so couldn't post.

The gate will just get better and better. If only half our budget is being spent (which was said on another thread) then it seems the management are carefully selecting who they want as opposed to just panicing and getting players in.

With Maskell can anyone tell me was that the same player that the ward brothers said was brilliant and he wanted to play for ramsgate and Maskell approached them?