Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County Premier League

Truth Teller

Nearest team location wise to me is Hayes Gate.Then Hayes United, probably followed by Bedont and Indian Gymkhana.

I know some of the Hayes United boys from playing against them in the 5 a side Leagues at Goals Hayes.As I'm nowhere of that standard I find it frightening some of the tricks they do.Their main striker is a guy called Saman Kanani.Tallish Syrian lookin dude whose nickname is Ibrahimovic.Then there is another guy named Sam Saydee who I believe was on the books at QPR a few years back.Plus some younk kid named Andre Costa who just a trial with the under 18's at Milton Keynes Dons.

Ain't watched Hayes Gate yet to see who the danger men are, but it might be Matt Yates or Ryan O toole. Gymkhana's Danger man is Trevor Dennison.Good in the air and a handful.and Bedfont top striker, even though he did not get on scoresheet last saturday and was sent off is Neville Barrett.Am sure Neville will be top of the scoring charts this season for Bedfont.

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
i thought that toooooooooooooooooooooooo

You must be very thick skinned as you seem to be taking a lot of flack from Truth Teller, he appears to have some serious issues with Bethnal Green United

Yep...the same said Trevor Dennison.He played for GymKhana's Sunday League team also, before they decided to do the saturday football.Yes I understand that he does play for MAN DEM Utd.Which may explain why AFC Hayes player Ryan Kirkland used to play ay Gymkhana on a sunday as I believe he plays for Man DEm also.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

You must be very thick skinned as you seem to be taking a lot of flack from Truth Teller, he appears to have some serious issues with Bethnal Green United

Rhodes, as I've noticed from other threads you've been involved in, you truly are a s**t stirrer aren't you?? GAFFA doesn't need you to tell him that I'm kicking his a*s on here. He and other users can see that for himself! Remember the game show Catchphrase? Roy Walker used to tell the contestants to "Say What they see". That's what I do. I'm not here to be liked, I'm here to tell (and find out) the truth!! My main issue with Befnal Blue is that a player threatened to shoot an opponent after he'd been fouled. He was serious too as he kept repeating himself. Despite the fact that this player was probably illiterate, lived in a damp squalid council bedsit, his mother a druggie and his father either banged up in jail or in rehab, this didn't give him the right to threaten another human being like that. Befnal were playing Sutton Common Rovers who are white, middle class, innocent, law abiding citizens, who think people only get shot in films. It was harrowing enough that they had to go to a ghetto to play football, but to then get threatened was a step too far. Last I heard, the player who was threatened is now in Broadmoor having suffered a nervous breakdown. Apparently.

That, my friends, is the ONLY real issue I have with them. The fact that GAFFA came on here and tells me that the incident didn't happen shows how deluded he is because I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS!!

And how can a team win/do well in the league when their manager puts their best outfield player in goal? Isn't that a bit like Steven Gerrard being put in goal if David James (or whoever) gets sent off? I do say most of this in jest and it's up to GAFFA whether he laughs it off or bursts into tears. What ever he does, I'm enjoying the banter as it breaks up my boring night shift.

Originally Posted By: TRB
Nearest team location wise to me is Hayes Gate.Then Hayes United, probably followed by Bedont and Indian Gymkhana.
I know some of the Hayes United boys from playing against them in the 5 a side Leagues at Goals Hayes.As I'm nowhere of that standard I find it frightening some of the tricks they do.Their main striker is a guy called Saman Kanani.Tallish Syrian lookin dude whose nickname is Ibrahimovic.Then there is another guy named Sam Saydee who I believe was on the books at QPR a few years back.Plus some younk kid named Andre Costa who just a trial with the under 18's at Milton Keynes Dons.
Ain't watched Hayes Gate yet to see who the danger men are, but it might be Matt Yates or Ryan O toole. Gymkhana's Danger man is Trevor Dennison.Good in the air and a handful.and Bedfont top striker, even though he did not get on scoresheet last saturday and was sent off is Neville Barrett.Am sure Neville will be top of the scoring charts this season for Bedfont.

My nearest team is Southall - any players to watch there?
And TRB - players may have all the tricks in the world, but that doesn't make them good players. There are only a handful of players in the world who can do tricks and get away with it. (Cristiano Ronaldo and Ronaldiniho to name two). Everyone else should get the s**t kicked out of them and from what i've seen and heard of this league the Hayes United boys are going to get stretched off the pitch if they try any of that nonense!! i bet they're the sort of players who wear yellow, blue or gold coloured boots.
And having trials with a club means nothing. I had a trial with Wasps rugby club but they didn't want me. Instead of dropping down and playing park rugby, I ended up playing for Saracans where I "chase eggs for pocket money". If I was a youngster that went from being on the books of a pro club to playing football on the village green on a saturday afternoon, i'd rather hang my boots up and go shopping with the missus. What I'm trying to say is I don't think the players you mentioned are as good as you/they think they are. If they were they'd be playing at a higher level. Unless they're coming out with the usual bulls**t excuse that they want to play locally with their mates blah blah blah..

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller

Rhodes, as I've noticed from other threads you've been involved in, you truly are a s**t stirrer aren't you?? GAFFA doesn't need you to tell him that I'm kicking his a*s on here. He and other users can see that for himself! Remember the game show Catchphrase? Roy Walker used to tell the contestants to "Say What they see". That's what I do. I'm not here to be liked, I'm here to tell (and find out) the truth!! My main issue with Befnal Blue is that a player threatened to shoot an opponent after he'd been fouled. He was serious too as he kept repeating himself. Despite the fact that this player was probably illiterate, lived in a damp squalid council bedsit, his mother a druggie and his father either banged up in jail or in rehab, this didn't give him the right to threaten another human being like that. Befnal were playing Sutton Common Rovers who are white, middle class, innocent, law abiding citizens, who think people only get shot in films. It was harrowing enough that they had to go to a ghetto to play football, but to then get threatened was a step too far. Last I heard, the player who was threatened is now in Broadmoor having suffered a nervous breakdown. Apparently.

That, my friends, is the ONLY real issue I have with them. The fact that GAFFA came on here and tells me that the incident didn't happen shows how deluded he is because I HEARD IT WITH MY OWN EARS!!

And how can a team win/do well in the league when their manager puts their best outfield player in goal? Isn't that a bit like Steven Gerrard being put in goal if David James (or whoever) gets sent off? I do say most of this in jest and it's up to GAFFA whether he laughs it off or bursts into tears. What ever he does, I'm enjoying the banter as it breaks up my boring night shift.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

you sound upset u want a cuddle

Lads i think we all need to calm down a bit here, this is a football forum. Mr Truth Teller, you are intitled to your opinion but to make such remarks about someone you dont know is totally uncalled for. Sutton Common were no angels, and players say stupid things in the heat of the game all the time.

We have played southall this season, they have 3 very good players, The manager Ryan De costa, the centre mid, scored against us and is a big strong lad, and lastly the left back, who really impressed us. Its a really open league, our win on saturday will hopefully stop Parkview running riot over everyone, as they are a top team. The indian Gym manager was at the game, im sure he left with a few thoughts. Its roll on saturday for us and kodak, anyone played them yet ????

Rhodes, as I've noticed from other threads you've been involved in, you truly are a s**t stirrer aren't you?? Befnal were playing Sutton Common Rovers who are white, middle class, innocent, law abiding citizens, who think people only get shot in films. It was harrowing enough that they had to go to a ghetto to play football, but to then get threatened was a step too far. Last I heard, the player who was threatened is now in Broadmoor having suffered a nervous breakdown. Apparently.

Truth Teller - I don't know how you can say I'm a stirrer, that's unfair infact I like to think I'm fairly knowledgable about the Middlesex County League having been Secretary of a Club who participated in the League a couple of seasons ago and now having a keen interest in Bethnal Green United's exploits. Furthermore I'm sure very few, if any, teams exist nowadays who are all white, middle class, innocent and law abiding particularly playing in London and the Home Counties, I think if Sutton Common Rovers can't stand the heat they should get out of the kitchen as it's a tough World out there particularly playing park football which is predominantly what this League is.

Originally Posted By: TRB

My nearest team is Southall - any players to watch there?
And TRB - players may have all the tricks in the world, but that doesn't make them good players. There are only a handful of players in the world who can do tricks and get away with it. (Cristiano Ronaldo and Ronaldiniho to name two). Everyone else should get the s**t kicked out of them and from what i've seen and heard of this league the Hayes United boys are going to get stretched off the pitch if they try any of that nonense!! i bet they're the sort of players who wear yellow, blue or gold coloured boots.
And having trials with a club means nothing. I had a trial with Wasps rugby club but they didn't want me. Instead of dropping down and playing park rugby, I ended up playing for Saracans where I "chase eggs for pocket money". If I was a youngster that went from being on the books of a pro club to playing football on the village green on a saturday afternoon, i'd rather hang my boots up and go shopping with the missus. What I'm trying to say is I don't think the players you mentioned are as good as you/they think they are. If they were they'd be playing at a higher level. Unless they're coming out with the usual bulls**t excuse that they want to play locally with their mates blah blah blah..

Truth Teller...I know the stories about all the tricks in the World.As regards Hayes United, I have seen them play and they do the serious stuff on the saturday,but they do play some attractive football.As I was not of very good standard compared to me they are decent, hence why I watch Middlesex County football as opposed to to playing it Not seen Southall play yet, but will go take a look at some point during the season.

Sunday team was alright, but too many undependable players including Jumo.1 week he did not turn up and left us with 10 players, then he rang saying he want to play, but then we never saw him again.Was decent player the short time he was with us

Rhodes, as I've noticed from other threads you've been involved in, you truly are a s**t stirrer aren't you?? Befnal were playing Sutton Common Rovers who are white, middle class, innocent, law abiding citizens, who think people only get shot in films. It was harrowing enough that they had to go to a ghetto to play football, but to then get threatened was a step too far. Last I heard, the player who was threatened is now in Broadmoor having suffered a nervous breakdown. Apparently.

Truth Teller - I don't know how you can say I'm a stirrer, that's unfair infact I like to think I'm fairly knowledgable about the Middlesex County League having been Secretary of a Club who participated in the League a couple of seasons ago and now having a keen interest in Bethnal Green United's exploits. Furthermore I'm sure very few, if any, teams exist nowadays who are all white, middle class, innocent and law abiding particularly playing in London and the Home Counties, I think if Sutton Common Rovers can't stand the heat they should get out of the kitchen as it's a tough World out there particularly playing park football which is predominantly what this League is.

Rhodesia, you really are something special!! You and many other forum users have displayed an amazing amount of stupidity on here. It really does beggar belief. I sincerely hope you're not this thick in real life!! For a start, I called you a s**t stirrer because you, for no other reason but to s**t stir, posted a comment about GIFFA being thick skinned because I'd handed him his ar*e in a sling. There was absolutely no need for you to say that because it was patently obvious that i'd battered him on here. So much so that he had to resort to threats, calling me a sad old man etc. The only reason you made that comment was because you wanted Justin, I mean GIFFA, to react and get another battering (note he hasn't really said anything apart from something about me needing a hug - real hard hitting stuff there Justin). You could've just commented on the league and the fact that Befnal will win FA. The fact that you were the honorary life president and founder of a middlesex county league club 4 decades ago is neither here nor there. You were s**t stirring. End of.

As for my comments about Sutton Common being white, middle class law abiding citizens etc. I cannot believe you were stupid enough to fall for that. Lets break it down shall we? 1) they're from Sutton, which is one of the worse places on earth. 2) They're called Sutton Common - and trust me, they're Common. 3) because they're from Sutton, chances are they are either chavs or indulge in inbreeding. So if you haven't cottoned on yet; I WAS JOKING!! However your comment about Sutton Common not being able to stand the heat etc stunned me even more. So what you're basically saying is that it's fine for someone to threaten to shoot another human being because this someone was fouled in a football match?? You really are something else and I thank the lord that you were sacked from a position of responsibility at a football club. Jesus, you are unreal!! Yes it's a tough world out there, but surely you don't expect to turn up to play footie on a Saturday and then get threatened to get shot! I can't believe you're actually condoning it! Loser. If someone threatened to shoot me in a rugby match, I my teammates and his own team would kick 7 shades of sh*t out of him and kick him out of the club/league. Justin lives in a dream world where he believes his players are angels and would never say anything like that. DELUDED fools.

Originally Posted By: BSEFC
Lads i think we all need to calm down a bit here, this is a football forum. Mr Truth Teller, you are intitled to your opinion but to make such remarks about someone you dont know is totally uncalled for. Sutton Common were no angels, and players say stupid things in the heat of the game all the time.
We have played southall this season, they have 3 very good players, The manager Ryan De costa, the centre mid, scored against us and is a big strong lad, and lastly the left back, who really impressed us. Its a really open league, our win on saturday will hopefully stop Parkview running riot over everyone, as they are a top team. The indian Gym manager was at the game, im sure he left with a few thoughts. Its roll on saturday for us and kodak, anyone played them yet ????

Another deluded forumite. BSEFC, I started this thread because I wanted to talk about the league. Yes, I have an inherent dislike of Befnal Blue BUT I did not entitle this topic "I hate Befnal Blue" did I?? NO. I have absolutely no issue with you all ganging up on me and having different opinions to mine (that is what forums are about), so it's pointless coming on here saying we should calm down. It's a forum, not a "Let me kiss your a*s" session. And as for my comments about the Befnal shooter living in a damp bedsit, that, my deluded friend, was A JOKE! It seems that this forum is bereft of a sense of humour.

People say stupid things in the heat of the moment all the time do they?? I don't know what level of sport you've played at, but I play professional rugby and heat of the moment things that I and my fellow professionals and amatuers might say are "You b*stard" or "You kent". "I'm going to shoot you" is not, I repeat not, a heat of the moment thing. The Befnal thug obviously said it because he's used to saying it when he's walking down Mile End road. To him, it appears, shooting someone is an everyday part of his life. And not one of you have agreed with me that this is wrong. You're all utter disgraces.

Rhodesia, you really are something special!! You and many other forum users have displayed an amazing amount of stupidity on here. It really does beggar belief. I sincerely hope you're not this thick in real life!! For a start, I called you a s**t stirrer because you, for no other reason but to s**t stir, posted a comment about GIFFA being thick skinned because I'd handed him his ar*e in a sling. There was absolutely no need for you to say that because it was patently obvious that i'd battered him on here. So much so that he had to resort to threats, calling me a sad old man etc. The only reason you made that comment was because you wanted Justin, I mean GIFFA, to react and get another battering (note he hasn't really said anything apart from something about me needing a hug - real hard hitting stuff there Justin). You could've just commented on the league and the fact that Befnal will win FA. The fact that you were the honorary life president and founder of a middlesex county league club 4 decades ago is neither here nor there. You were s**t stirring. End of.

As for my comments about Sutton Common being white, middle class law abiding citizens etc. I cannot believe you were stupid enough to fall for that. Lets break it down shall we? 1) they're from Sutton, which is one of the worse places on earth. 2) They're called Sutton Common - and trust me, they're Common. 3) because they're from Sutton, chances are they are either chavs or indulge in inbreeding. So if you haven't cottoned on yet; I WAS JOKING!! However your comment about Sutton Common not being able to stand the heat etc stunned me even more. So what you're basically saying is that it's fine for someone to threaten to shoot another human being because this someone was fouled in a football match?? You really are something else and I thank the lord that you were sacked from a position of responsibility at a football club. Jesus, you are unreal!! Yes it's a tough world out there, but surely you don't expect to turn up to play footie on a Saturday and then get threatened to get shot! I can't believe you're actually condoning it! Loser. If someone threatened to shoot me in a rugby match, I my teammates and his own team would kick 7 shades of sh*t out of him and kick him out of the club/league. Justin lives in a dream world where he believes his players are angels and would never say anything like that. DELUDED fools.

Truth Teller - Wow, where shall I start, I've highighted a few of your points to comment on:
1. Thanks
2. Say what exactly, I was merely pointing out that GAFFA1 is thick skinned as well as a man of the World and if you think you battered him on here then think again, he gave as good as he got, he may throw in the odd threat and expletive but he's clearly not as well educated as you are and doesn't have the vocabulary.
3. I took your comments about Sutton Common at face value as I had no reason to believe you were on a wind up, why should I, indeed parts of Sutton are quite affluent and respectable.
4. I wasn't condoning anything however you're the one who needs to get real as threats are common place on a football pitch and part and parcel. When I was Secretary of Kentish Town we played Camden and Ampthill in a League game in Regents Park and there was a near riot, one of our players almost got killed when one of the spectators attacked him with a bicycle chain, the League's hierarchy didn't lift a finger which was when I first realised that the Middlesex County League is Mickey Mouse and only interested in unscrupulous profiteering.