Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County Premier League

Truth Teller

Hi Fortune Telltales

I can see you was extremely sexually abused when, you was younger and im sorry to here this, there are people you can talk to about this, was it your father, or was it when you served time in IRAQ, because you know these things happen, so if you want help in terms of counselling I can help I can see you come from a dark place and you must be hurting because I don

Truth Teller - Coming back to the Bethnal Green United v Bedfont game on the first day of the season did you see the match report on Bedfont's Website:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=634

GAFFA1 - What do you think of Bedfont's version of events on 16 August

do you know, I wondered how truthteller knew that their best player was put in goal, just having briefly chanced upon the game as he initimated. He must have a very good eye for a player, and has experience of at least both rugger and soccer, and has ideas about how to deal with inner city problems and the youth of today.

He is wasting his time and talents posting on here to plebs such as us, he should be where all the great thinkers are, where he can make a real difference to peoples lives.

Behind the wheel of a black taxi.

Rhodes,

1. You're welcome.

2. Justin, being thick skinned has nothing to do with being a man of the world. I have no issue with him using expletives towards me, that just shows that he can't stand the heat, so he resorts to pathetic name calling. I can deal with his level of incompetence all day, everyday.

3. Fair enough, but lets be honest, if I wanted a constructive conversation about football, I wouldn't be doing here with you lot now would i?? By the way, some parts of Iraq are nice, but it's the s**t bits that people remember. Ditto for Sutton Common.

4. I'll say this again, real threats are not common place. I play rugby which is far far tougher than football. I have also spent time with an American Football team, in America and those guys are XXX hard bastards. They will throw punches, swear at each other etc, but NEVER threaten to shoot each other. In certain parts of America, as in most parts of Befnal Green people get shot all the time, so If I played against befnal and was threatened like that, I'd take it seriously. I'd also take it seriously if Indian Gymkhana threatened to suffocate me with naan bread. Or if you threatened to bore me about the honarary life membership at the Dog and Duck etc. And regarding the teams you mentioned, Kentish town or Camden are hardly going to attract the sort of people you'd invite home are they? In a nutshell, when you're team is based in a s**t area, you're likely to attract s**t people. Isn't one of the players from Kentish town currently doing time?? I rest my case

Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
Hi Fortune Telltales

I can see you was extremely sexually abused when, you was younger and im sorry to here this, there are people you can talk to about this, was it your father, or was it when you served time in IRAQ, because you know these things happen, so if you want help in terms of counselling I can help I can see you come from a dark place and you must be hurting because I don

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Truth Teller - Coming back to the Bethnal Green United v Bedfont game on the first day of the season did you see the match report on Bedfont's Website:

http://www.bedfontsportsclub.co.uk/matchdetails.asp?mid=634

My friend, I watched about 20 minutes of the game and all I really saw was one befnal player basically running the show, then before I could say "time to get out of this s**thole" aforementioned player was putting gloves on and going in goal. I had to double take and that's when I began to seriously question the sanity of Justine, I mean GiFFA, i mean GAFFA. I recently found Bedfonts website and I read the report and it basically confirms what I saw. There is a player at Bedfont that I used to play rugby with. He wasn't playing in the Befnal game, but I will be following his progress with interest as he was much better at rugby than football.

Night shift mate. Back on days next week, thank god.

Who do you follow TSF? I've seen you in the combined counties forum. All joking, abuse aside, I am new to this standard of football and am interested in seeing how the feeder clubs (into the CoCo) progress this season. It would be nice if a few more Middlesex clubs would come on here. My nearest CoCo team is North Greenford and I know that any Middlesex county clubs are 2 promotions away from that league. My mate is at Bedfont sports, so I will try to make it down there to give him some abuse, I mean support!

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
do you know, I wondered how truthteller knew that their best player was put in goal, just having briefly chanced upon the game as he initimated. He must have a very good eye for a player, and has experience of at least both rugger and soccer, and has ideas about how to deal with inner city problems and the youth of today.

He is wasting his time and talents posting on here to plebs such as us, he should be where all the great thinkers are, where he can make a real difference to peoples lives.

Behind the wheel of a black taxi.

Apologies for not responding to this sooner. I'd seen befnals star man play last season (when I heard his team mate threaten to shoot someone), so I knew who he was. And when i saw him running rings around bedfont I recognised him immediately. I was genuinely shocked that Justine put him in goal. I think that kind of ruined the game.

You're not the first to realise that I am a man of many many talents, however driving isn't one of them!!

But I AM having fun! People should stop taking themselves and me so seriously! I'm here to debate the merits (or not) of the league, but it's turned into a personal slanging match (which I have no issue with!).

I'm done playing with the GAFFA and from now on will only make thought provoking, constructive, but possibly controversial posts.

First one: Bethnal Green will win NOTHING this year

Second: Park View are not the team to beat

Third: Gymkhana will be in the top 3

so BETHNAL IS SUCH A [****!!****] HOLE WHY WAS YOU THERE FOR 20 MIN, it just proves the point you like to use the word shiit because, its from your past where you got the shiit ripped out of you like i said there are people you can talk to, i am sorry to hear you was felt up by your father, and if slagging bethnal green is your therapy then you can slag me of to the cows come home.

im only a phone call away from a cuddle don't be shy

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
Originally Posted By: GAFFA1
Hi Fortune Telltales

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller
But I AM having fun! People should stop taking themselves and me so seriously! I'm here to debate the merits (or not) of the league, but it's turned into a personal slanging match (which I have no issue with!).
I'm done playing with the GAFFA and from now on will only make thought provoking, constructive, but possibly controversial posts.

First one: Bethnal Green will win NOTHING this year
Second: Park View are not the team to beat
Third: Gymkhana will be in the top 3

Who's your bet to finish top TT?

Today's scores on the doors, a superb win for Bethnal Green United:

Premier Division

3 4 FC Deportivo Galicia v Bethnal Green United

4 1 Hayes Gate v Marsh Rangers

3 0 Hayes United v Willesden Constantine

1 5 Kodak (Harrow) v Bedfont Sports

4 1 Newham Borough ( SECP ) v Broadfields United

5 0 Park View v Southall

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Today's scores on the doors, a superb win for Bethnal Green United:

Premier Division
3 4 FC Deportivo Galicia v Bethnal Green United

4 1 Hayes Gate v Marsh Rangers

3 0 Hayes United v Willesden Constantine

1 5 Kodak (Harrow) v Bedfont Sports

4 1 Newham Borough ( SECP ) v Broadfields United

5 0 Park View v Southall

Another cracking result for Bedfont.They are full of goals at present.Thought Kodak would've offered sterner resistance.Park View bounced back with good result.Good result for Hayes United also.