Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

YAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!

AFF

With all due respect the The Firm, of which I remain an Honorary Member, is it going to be like this until July?

Rob. SSL. G. Angel. Rach. DC. Yorkshire Branch. Wellhungover. Clarence. Albert. Truthseeker. Jimmy Rabbitte. Smithy. True Saint. Dutch Andy.

We had pages and pages registered on The Board before Webbo sold it to Canvey Island.

Well, it is a slow time of year, I guess. I did allow myself a little chuckle at the concept of City being sponsored by a "financial management" company. The biggest surprise to me was that they weren't called "Bodgit & Scarper".

Anyway... what's the deal with this "lad" Sippett then? (one of the worst things about this "getting older" lark is that most of the players are now younger than me. Pretty soon, I'll have to start adjusting my ambitions from being an England international to being England manager - still plenty of time to achieve that). Is scoring 50 goals for London Colney a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not terribly up to date with what goes on in the South Midlands League.

I was briefly interested when I heard we'd signed a chap called Challinor - I half hoped that it was the guy from Tranmere who can throw the ball 200 yards or however far it is. Maybe it's his little brother.

Don't worry yourself about the standard of the board at the moment, AFF. It's the close season, and I'm sure that it'll liven up when the World Cup Prediction League hits it's stride.

Mark, if I stopped coming on here, there'd be no-one left. I have simply been amusing myself, so for that I make no apology!

You must admit this board has become a bit dull lately. And I believe that discovering which celebrities have been shopping in this fine City's supermarkets has much more appeal than which Spartan League full-back we've signed this week.

Maybe it's time for the return of the Lyrics Quiz??

<small>[ 21 May 2002, 09:06 AM: This message was edited by: Colin Zeal EFM ]</small>

Fear not AFF - the Yorkshire Branch is now dispanded (mainly due to no-one living in Yorkshire although regular visits are made and one member still lives there but has become lost in Hull) but postings can return.

It seems that the new role adopted is Burberry advisor to Tool Boy and Harry the Hornet (although they are looking for new styles for the new season)

Ah a fair point and indeed fair - in defence one member is lost in Hull, one resides in Liverpool (poor chap) one who in all fairness I had forgotten about still lives in Sheffield and I am struck down by the sad affliction of first divison football (although it does aid in the burberry advice)

A few more midweeks this season though now I have returned from China