Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastbourne Commentary

Assuming I have recovered from today's epic I will be back in position on Tuesday night. Best quote of the day today came from a very confident Kwesi Appiah when I asked him if he was surprised to have scored with a header:" Yes I was actually - I thought I was going to score with a volley from the half way line!" What a character.

I just missed the bit where young Appiah thought he deserved man of the match.. Was probably just pipped by Hand, but what a great attitdute he showed on the pitch. Both he and Ibe are looking like genuine Conference quality strikers, and with Gash and Moore we look in good shape to continue our push up the table.

What did you think of the game David?

First half poor, 2nd half excellent!

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Is there anywhere we can hear the post match Radio Kent interviews.My car radio is knackerd(got james blunt cd stuck in it)

bbc kent listen again - saturday sport

Click on Saturday sport. This is the full hour from 5pm onwards. Liam is on around 8 minutes in. Chas's commentary on the goals is on right near the start. Kwesi's interview is on at 40 minutes in. Great interview it is as well!