Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

fleet 1st quarter accounts here

Originally Posted By: Darter
hahaha, I have great staying power actually ... why do you think I'm still trying to make MyFC what it was supposed to be, after all I've put up with from them?? You don't know me at all, but it doesn't matter. I'm going nowhere.

Is that what you said when you supported Exeter?

Now you are just being silly grin. Ask some of your members on here about other teams they follow!!

You'd be better off directing your energies towards more important matters ... like stopping the club going bust next February. I'm actually trying to do something to make sure we get as many MyFC sign-ups as possible, even though I can't post there any more!

I'm actually trying to do something to make sure we get as many MyFC sign-ups as possible

Genuine question: are you at liberty to divulge these? It's just - on the surface at least - that flies in the face of one of the things FreeMyFC seems to be very good at, which is to 'expose' for want of a better word what it perceives MyFC has done to its members.

Now you are just being silly grin. Ask some of your members on here about other teams they follow!!
You'd be better off directing your energies towards more important matters ... like stopping the club going bust next February. I'm actually trying to do something to make sure we get as many MyFC sign-ups as possible, even though I can't post there any more!

A lot of us support the Fleet through and through and follow a Premier League Club in most cases (sorry, Charlton fans!)... but no more than two. How many do you actually follow? I've counted three so far.

...I thought that Darter, UU etc boring rants had dried up a bit but I see they are back recycling all their normal drivel.

The sooner they resurrect Essex Nomads FC in the Leaky Windows Combination or whatever it is that is their real agenda the better for the rest of us and we can get back to reading posts about the Fleet, rather than personal spats, prejudices and name calling.

I won't hold my breath though...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

I have one thank you jeff and its fortunately not riddled with double standards between two conflicting forums....how on earth do you sleep at night..?

Does anyone lose sleep over their forum behaviour? I mean, it's not like it's remotely linked to real life or anything.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
They do on their Free MyFC b*****ks. I had a look on there a couple of days back and it was amusing. Arranging a Free MyFC meet up at Hornchurch's FA Cup game, with steaks, burgers etc. You'd think something more substantial would be in the offering grin

im sure the next gathering will involve consuming some sort of humble pie...

Originally Posted By: behindthegoal
...I thought that Darter, UU etc boring rants had dried up a bit but I see they are back recycling all their normal drivel.

The sooner they resurrect Essex Nomads FC in the Leaky Windows Combination or whatever it is that is their real agenda the better for the rest of us and we can get back to reading posts about the Fleet, rather than personal spats, prejudices and name calling.

I won't hold my breath though...

the irony of that post has made me giggle all afternoon....grin