Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kidderminster Harriers

Special K

Well from listening to it on the radio i'd say we really missed darius today!

In my opinion and on a few weeks performances now i think as a defending midfielder jamie hand is being caught out as he doesn't move and as a defensive midfleder needs to be helping out more. Gash i feel is unfortunate as he isn't gonna win all these high balls. Hawkins done ok today as he has been in and out and stone had a very good game as far as i could hear and as radio said, but second half everyone seemed to fade. Ricketts done ok to and macca was usual self but can't dop it all!

Should ibe get more chance up front????

just got home we really played well in the first half we were creating lots of chances and ricky took his goal brilliantly and our defence was really solid.the kidderminster fans were so quiet.we were in charge.

now for the second half all their goals were at the far end.so it was difficult to see entirely but it seemed we ripped apart at the back our forward play had disappeared compared to the first half although near the end we came back and were unlucky not to grab a second.

102 in the away end what a great atmosphere there was put kidderminster fans to shame really.even when were losing the support did not waver.

even at the end fleet fans were moving forward and applauding our heroes

we had lost but our players had given it all you could not fault their effort.

three losses in a row now is worrying next weeks game against torquay is now a big one.

the dream of the fa cup is round the corner draw is on monday

our support for the fleet will never die hope everyone had a safe journey home

Kiddy's huge improvement and sudden impetus after the break really shocked us - I suspect the fact we didn't have to play too well or create too much to go in at half time ahead contributed to our second half downfall.

Our first three-game losing streak since last September - which coincidentally also included a 1-0 home defeat to Histon, I'm sure you'll be enraptured to hear.

Originally Posted By: razzlered
Well from listening to it on the radio i'd say we really missed darius today!

In my opinion and on a few weeks performances now i think as a defending midfielder jamie hand is being caught out as he doesn't move and as a defensive midfleder needs to be helping out more. Gash i feel is unfortunate as he isn't gonna win all these high balls. Hawkins done ok today as he has been in and out and stone had a very good game as far as i could hear and as radio said, but second half everyone seemed to fade. Ricketts done ok to and macca was usual self but can't dop it all!

Should ibe get more chance up front????

Italics are my emphasis. I think nothing more needs to be said.

Listening to Liam this morning on RK. He sounded really fed up and intimated changes, but what? He wasn't specific. I couldn't blame him if he wanted to go and find another club (Just me reading between the lines and starting to worry.

A trust member who was at the Youth Cup match stated that there were problems in the dressing room but wouldn't say what. What is going on?

Hope the Hornchurch poison brigade don't read this.

He said something about some players living on the glories of the FA Trophy or similar and perhaps under other circumstances they would not have stayed at the club.

Difficult to tell who he'd mean from yesterday's line-up. Cronin, Hawkins, Barrett and Moore were the only ones he could mean from the Wembley line-up, other than Macca who he singled out for praise, and it's difficult to say, Hawkins apart, that any of those have struggled for form this season.

Hawkins has struggled a bit this season Stu but I think that is probably more down to age than attitude, Long is the obvious out-of-former but he wasn't there yesterday and is always mercurial at the best of times so no real surprise that he has gone a few games without producing.

McPhee was so reliable and so versatile I think that he is a big loss but our forwards this season are, imho, better than last season and offer much more options.