Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: samuelsmiles

ps.I hope the steering committee has a productive afternoon.

Samuelsmiles - Will you want a debriefing this evening as if so I will take notes, we have lots to discuss and I won't be able to memorise it all.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manorborn - Why doesn't he or someone from the Club come on and rebut the comments then.

clip rod, you'd love that wouldn't you?? You seem to get off on having public slanging matches. If someone from the club has any issues with your comments, then they should not come on here to discuss it. Haven't your comments got you in trouble before?? Apologies for bringing this up in the SSML forum, but you seem to have issues with almost every club in the country. Even when I told you that a Bethnal Green player threatened to shoot another player, you justified this by saying "Things get said in the heat of the moment". If this player had actually shot someone you'd probably blame the opponent, the ref, the Queen Mother, the kid that bullied you when you were 7 etc etc

Originally Posted By: Truth Teller

Even when I told you that a Bethnal Green player threatened to shoot another player, you justified this by saying "Things get said in the heat of the moment".

Things do get said in the heat of the moment on football fields all over the World and there has to be a certain amount of leniency given to this which I think there generally is.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

ps.I hope the steering committee has a productive afternoon.

Samuelsmiles - Will you want a debriefing this evening as if so I will take notes, we have lots to discuss and I won't be able to memorise it all.

Yes please Rhodes, that would be most enlightening. Would you like me to talk to the officials of Harefield United this afternoon and steer them in the direction your accusations? I will, of course, debrief you when I get home.

Up The Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'slowly losing the will to live' Smiles

Would you like me to talk to the officials of Harefield United this afternoon and steer them in the direction your accusations?

I believe Manorborn has already beaten you to it. Did you go to Welwyn Garden City yesterday then, it sounded like a decent game.

Hello Rhodes, no I didn't manage to get to my beloved Harefield on Saturday because of 'things'. I went to Wealdstone/Carshalton instead as Ruislip is nearer.

It looks like it's going to be a really close and interesting league this year with the Hares eventually leaving the other tortoises behind.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'on suicide watch' Smiles

Would you like me to talk to the officials of Harefield United this afternoon and steer them in the direction your accusations?

You said that you would be at Herns Lane on Saturday so can we trust anything you say.

Rhodes, I'm sure you're aware of the work of Forrest Gump's mama, wasn't it she who said "Life's like a box of chocolates" You just don't know what your gonna get.

I hope this trust thing hasn't ruined a beautiful relationship.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'flatlining' Smiles

Samuelsmiles - What I don't understand is why you said you were going to watch Harefield United play on Saturday and then ended up at Wealdstone v Carshalton Athletic

Clifford, please understand I'm a complex man with unfathomable depths of emotion, and a mood that is liable to take me to unexpected places at unexpected times. Sometimes you just have go with the flow Cliffy. Life's a beautiful thing and can take you to beautiful places....like Grosvener Vale, Ruislip.

One day soon I shall be with the mighty Hares again. That's if my brother rings me in time for the soddin' match.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'in a coma' Smiles grin

Originally Posted By: Tommy K
well understand it he watched Wealdstone V Carshalton instead of
Harefield as he already said Ruislip is closer so whats not to understand.

Yes but why did he say he was going to Welwyn Garden City then, it doesn't make any sense

So you're in Portsmouth at the moment then, have you taken a half day off tomorrow to drive up for the St Margaretsbury game as I heard there is rain on the way.

Clifford, please understand I'm a complex man with unfathomable depths of emotion, and a mood that is liable to take me to unexpected places at unexpected times. Sometimes you just have go with the flow Cliffy. Life's a beautiful thing and can take you to beautiful places....like Grosvener Vale, Ruislip.

One day soon I shall be with the mighty Hares again. That's if my brother rings me in time for the soddin' match.

Up the Hares and Up Yours, Samuel 'in a coma' Smiles grin

Samuel

I missed Saturdays game, from a Wealdstone point of view most feel we should of won, it would be nice to get an independent view. Glad you enjoyed your visit, hope you get down there again soon.

Heres a link to the Stones forum http://www.wealdstonefc.co.uk/forum/index.php if you fancy checking the Stones view point.

Last time I went to Harefield was our Friendly against Watford, they seemed to be a decent set up then, good luck to them.

Stoney Ground, yes you should have been won comfortably with the chances you had but got caught with a breakaway goal. I think you were pushing for the second goal and forgot to defend properly. The number 11 looked a good strong player and the tall black number 10 looked useful.

Very tidy ground, it must have been really satisfying working on it during the summer.

Stoney Ground, yes you should have been won comfortably with the chances you had but got caught with a breakaway goal. I think you were pushing for the second goal and forgot to defend properly. The number 11 looked a good strong player and the tall black number 10 looked useful.

Very tidy ground, it must have been really satisfying working on it during the summer.

Pretty much what the feedback I got from our forum, The 11 was probably Graeme Montgomery, had trials recently with both Watford and Yeovil needs to be more consistent the 10 was Gavin James havent seen him yet he is on loan from Maidenhead hopefully he will get a couple of goals tonight against the Islanders.

Satisfying once we got the grading but a real rollercoaster for 5 months.

Next time your down ask about for me and we can share a pint.

Originally Posted By: Stoney Ground

Next time your down ask about for me and we can share a pint.

Is that with two straws, I think that just about says it all.