Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor Travelling Support

Windsor Rebel

Yes. We know. Anything else!?

Whats that? Waa-waa-waa waa?

Ah...that's right somebody is feeling a bit sore still from the spanking last tuesday night! I'm certain you'd not be kicking up a fuss like this if you had of won.

shut up WINDSOR rebel you complete [****!!****], must still be sore after the 'mauling of stag meadow' last week.

So what do you do for a living then, managing to be on a windsor forum all day?

Chaps, don't be too harsh on this unfortunate individual, his story is a sad one.

Long long ago, Windsor Rebel was as sane as you or I, in fact he was proud to live in the only civilised town in Berkshire. So much so, that he decided to take up missionary work.....and picked Slough to begin his quest. Unfortunately, mixing with the indigenous peoples of this barren land had the adverse effect, and over time this poor creature started to disintegrate into the sorry spectacle he is now.

So don't mock him, have a bit of compassion and join me in hoping that this lost soul will one day renounce the forces of darkness and return to the light

WindsorRebel- You must be bored. Like i said earlier if you'd not of lost 6-2 you wouldn't be acting the fool. You know it and so does everybody else. If your really not at school you should be old enough to realise that tradesmen actually can get a decent wage!

Yes but the Club needs to make an effort to keep people in the bar. That's starting with DECENT beer! I know the club cannot afford or justify having Sky that's understandable with our support base.

And MISM is right

Woody the penny has finally dropped: if Terry Hall had decent beer

available then more people would go in there and WEFC would make more money. They get a big game (like against us) and have no beer

. You must agree, that makes the club look stupid to a neutral? I had friends with me (neutrals) who were well pissed off about the

beer situation, as all they had was bottled beer at

It dropped along long time ago! You are saying NOTHING new as i told you a few days ago!! It's up to the club to change it! We've done what we can with regards to a lick of paint, helping with the ceiling and photos around the bar etc but it's up to the club do get the punters in at the end of the day! And we did have beer for the game against you! Just not enough!!!

Congratulations on having some freinds by the way