Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crewe Away

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Coaches are full

Not a spare seat , arm , glove box , roof rack , boot space

Full Full Full

Darn it!

I usually rely on a combination of severe halitosis, body odour problems and the fact that I am a staggeringly dull person to ensure I have a double seat to myself on any coach I travel on (I do sit next to HJA on the commuter coach occassionally, but he has the same afflictions so it isn't a problem)

I guess I will have to share a seat

Any volunteers?

To all those that are going, have a fantastic day. I will be sitting in the plastic comfort (cough, splutter) of Carrow Road waiting for text updates as 'Gash Splits Crewe Apart' or 'Crewe Get The Shakes' (apologies to any Sun newspaper sub-editors that read this).

'Oh When The Fleet.......'

Originally Posted By: gaspode
Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Coaches are full

Not a spare seat , arm , glove box , roof rack , boot space

Full Full Full

Darn it!

I usually rely on a combination of severe halitosis, body odour problems and the fact that I am a staggeringly dull person to ensure I have a double seat to myself on any coach I travel on (I do sit next to HJA on the commuter coach occassionally, but he has the same afflictions so it isn't a problem)

I guess I will have to share a seat

Any volunteers?

I am Mr Sad, also travelling alone. Whether I am likewise afflicted will depend upon how well my ageing body shakes off the 5 pints I have just had, plus the Indian & who knows how many beers I am about to tuck into.

See you there.

Graham S

Originally Posted By: Special K
Not that it matters now but by the sounds of it there where a couple of 11 year olds that where unaccompanied. So we now you can at least be 11 and go on your own.

Seek clarification from those running the away travel - it isn't a baby sitting service - it is usually 16 and over to travel alone.