Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Shirts

An order was placed with Icis yesterday for replica home and away shirts which will include the sponsors logos and full club crest.Delivery is expected first week in July with sample shirts being on display at the East St Albans Jubliee fun day on 15th June at Highfield Park.

Hi Getalonggang.

That's what we like to see. Concise, factual news. You would make a good candidate for Chairman of The Supporters Club whren the current chap retires.

Now. According to the 'Latest News' Section of this site, "Life Time Financial Management Ltd" are to be the HOME shirt sponsors for next season.

[Rather a long name that. I was wondering. The F.A. regulation for shirt logos is 32 square inches. If the logo could be printed on the shirt and then covered with something with magnification qualities, it would look larger. Glass wouldn't work because sometimes players fall over. How about plastic? Just a thought. I'll waive my commission if the idea is adopted as usual.]

Anyway. Back to the point.

Who is to be the away shirt sponsor?

Bid?

What bids? When was the closing date for bids?

What we need is a medium for the dispensing of news. Somewhere that all fans can obtain information. Exchange views. Purchase merchandise. All that sort of stuff.

Something appropriate for the 21st century.

Errr.....Ummm....... An Official Web Site!!!!

Look. The magnifying plastic idea is to make the logo look larger because of all the words.

It doesn't make the shirt any larger nor does it add stripes. It just doesn't work like that. It's the same size in real life.

I don't know why I bother.

I don't know how much they will cost either. It's probably a secret.

The largest size ordered is XL [46/52] which should fit even the most ardent Bacardi breezer drinkers.

Cost is to be about £32 adult and £26 youth this will be finalised at supporters club meeting 13/6

getalonggang. The idea was put forward, by some sharp-minded individual last season, of selling a few shirts in sports shops around the town (Intersport, First Sport, The Real Sports Shop or whatever it's called). Any chance of that happening this season? 3 per shop would be enough. If the sports shop want a large cut, give them a ball or programme sponsorship for a game in exchange. This could publicise the club as well as selling shirts.

AFF. Who do I speak to about commission fees?

it is on the agenda for 13/6 meeting , dont forget that any items you want from the club shop can be ordered by phoning me on mobile and if local will be delivered in 24 hours, did this at Xmas and it worked out to the tune of £160 worth of goods sold.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by webbo:

<strong>I'll stop working on the online shop idea then!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What he really means, getalonggang, is:

'Should I continue working on the online club shop idea or not then?'