Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mike Smee

the_wise_one

Your not too bright on here are you. Let me spell it out to you in a slightly less cryptic way.

The person who started the rumours of Mikes departure is the wise one. Still keeping up--- good.

That person seems to know Mike very well, he certainly has been the first to know and sometime as in this case, the only one to know what is going on with regards to anything "Mike" related.

The reason this is the case is because "the wise one" is Mike Smee.

He uses the name to self publicise and gain sympathy when things arent going right for him, just check old posts issued by him to verify this.

So at least now you know who is starting the rumours, its up to you to work out if they are true or not, either they are, or he is looking for public sympathy after another disagreement with someone over something petty.

Originally Posted By: Steph
So who is going to choose which rumours to deny.

No company of any kind can respond to rumours if they have no merit in fact. If they have merit then they can confirm rumours. Ergo if no confirmation the rumour has no merit.

totally agree with you Steph...

It could be that both The Wise One and Wish I had a name are a couple of stirrers...

In any event if Mike had left the club then we would be told. and before anyone starts - there are enough people who come on here who are in the inner, outer, shake it all abouter circles who would know!

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen

No company of any kind can respond to rumours if they have no merit in fact. If they have merit then they can confirm rumours. Ergo if no confirmation the rumour has no merit.

It could be that both The Wise One and Wish I had a name are a couple of stirrers...

In any event if Mike had left the club then we would be told. and before anyone starts - there are enough people who come on here who are in the inner, outer, shake it all abouter circles who would know!

I don't think that that this should really be discussed on here but.................. I am led to believe that Mike is just "Taking a Break" at the moment. Nuff said? happy

Originally Posted By: Jim Cunneen

That's just bl00dy typical of you Jim!!! angry You always seem to ignore those of us in the outer Rhombus!! crazy2 What have you got against those who prefer angles to curves?? bigshock You are a Shapeist and I have had enough!! attentat I am off to support the mighty Whitewebbs Eagles from now on!!! excited

All very well, but what about us in the irregular polygons?

I understand that some supporters are even members of platonic solids. Others however see no point in joining any shape or solid at all, while some are waiting to be invited. A small faction want local athletes and neighbours of the QE and Brimmobau to be admitted to a long-way-out shape provided it has no fewer than six sides.

One or two, and I mention no names here, belong to a purely ethereal group with no substance whatsoever.

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man
A small faction want local athletes and neighbours of the QE and Brimmobau to be admitted to a long-way-out shape provided it has no fewer than six sides.

I think this could work, provided we rename Donkey Lane as Moebius Strip.