Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mike Smee

the_wise_one

Originally Posted By: Abu Dhabi
Originally Posted By: Out_Of_Towner
If not true then the wise one should be thrown off the forum . We dont want rumour mongers on here.

lol - you are not serious? OOT I think the words "people in glass houses" come to mind!

What's all that about?

I hope you have evidence Abu or you could end up in court..........AGAIN!!! happybouncer

If not true then the wise one should be thrown off the forum . We dont want rumour mongers on here.

Here you go again!!! Do you honestly think the Wise one is a rumour monger, that shows a total disrespect for othe supporters comments. Do you honestly think somebody would come on here think up something as random as 'Mike Smee has resigned' then sit back and watch all you guys 'expertly' give your views on it?

My intelligence tells me there must be some truth or some fall out behind the scenes that is being tackled or addressed, so let the management sort it out and don't expect a Soap Opera.

For all your negativeness and anti ETFC views I have not seen one post to tell you to clear off I think the Wise One should be given more respect than instigate him as a rumour monger. MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!! sorry if its another brainless one.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

Here you go again!!! Do you honestly think the Wise one is a rumour monger, that shows a total disrespect for othe supporters comments. Do you honestly think somebody would come on here think up something as random as 'Mike Smee has resigned' then sit back and watch all you guys 'expertly' give your views on it?......

Just a tip EU, read the first word of Out Of Towners post.

Only a small word, but one that makes your post pointless.

lol - you are not serious? OOT I think the words "people in glass houses" come to mind!
So where do I start rumours then ? I only tell it how it is mate.

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Word around the small number of Town supporters today, was that MS has been offered a job as Manager of a Team in the Ryman North.

Teams without a Manager at present...
Leyton and Witham.

Odds are........??

HOW ABOUT MANAGER OF TOWN ?? excited
Odds are........??

I would bet he has'nt however what FACTs are there in this comment of yours?

So where do I start rumours then ? I only tell it how it is mate.

Everybody is entitled to an opinion right or wrong, rude or polite!

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Word around the small number of Town supporters today, was that MS has been offered a job as Manager of a Team in the Ryman North.

Teams without a Manager at present...
Leyton and Witham.

Odds are........??

HOW ABOUT MANAGER OF TOWN ?? excited
Odds are........??

I would bet he has'nt however what FACTs are there in this comment of yours?

Word around ......is the glue !!!!!!! duel

In other words - terrace talk ( or in ETU case - grass bank talk )between supporters hoping that Mr Smee will stay with Town. excited

I have a son in the under 18's squad and have read this post (and others) after being made aware of the website by another player who knows who "the wise one" is.

I dont know if Mike is still manager of the Under 18's, he has told the players he isnt, but is still there for training and games ???

He has left before and was beack after a few weeks, so who knows?

he one thing I would like to say that is important, if you can work out the identity of the wise one, you will have a whole new look on the posts he has published, it doesnt take a genius to work out who it is if you read his posts.

If you do work it out, you may be in a position once and for all to have the rumour on whether he rally has left confirmed or not....

Originally Posted By: Steph
So who is going to choose which rumours to deny.

No company of any kind can respond to rumours if they have no merit in fact. If they have merit then they can confirm rumours. Ergo if no confirmation the rumour has no merit.

In most cases I would tend to agree with you. However, this is not a rumour that has come and gone. It has been discussed on here for nearly two weeks, has had 39 posts and has been viewed 736 times. It is also about whether or not one of the club's managment staff have left. The club should nip this in the bud ASAP.