Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BBC1 London, Wed 7.30pm, Sky 974

Yorkfox

Ebbsfleet United will get some TV coverage across all of London on Wednesday when they are featured on BBC1 London.

To quote Gadgetman, " The BBC have been at the ground, filming interviews with John, Liam and myself plus matchday interviews with Yorkfox and SoddySoccer. The result will be featured in an 8 or 9 minute slot on the regional programme Inside Out ".

Anybody in the UK who has Sky TV should be able to watch via channel 974.

The show is then put onto their website, so hopefully people can see it there later in the week.

There is a preview of the show at

http://www.bbc.co.uk/insideout/content/articles/2008/08/22/london_preview_s14_feature.shtml

Fingers crossed that we come across ok. The show features ex Chelsea Man Pat Nevin.

Fame at last wink

Cheers Keith, I'd just come onto the forum to post the same info. We get about 8-9 minutes on the show altogether. Pat Nevin is the presenter - a brilliant guy, one of the nicest people I have met.

A bit weird, but it does look as if it isn't on BBC South East, just BBC London.

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
Pat Nevin has excellent musical taste....duck

Never been able to judge Pat Nevin

On the Plus side - the only footballer I have ever heard discussing the merits of Unsightly and Serene by Crispy Ambulance (yeah)

On the down side - played for Chelsea

A positive piece on the box will tip the balance

Originally Posted By: Digitalis
Fame at last wink

Cheers Keith, I'd just come onto the forum to post the same info. We get about 8-9 minutes on the show altogether. Pat Nevin is the presenter - a brilliant guy, one of the nicest people I have met.

A bit weird, but it does look as if it isn't on BBC South East, just BBC London.

Quiet a few of us in and around Gravesham can't get BBC Southeast. Our signal is from Crystal Palace.

Quite a basic, unquestioning overview, of course.

Discussions about, for example, how the 'wisdom of the crowds' selected an away strip that couldn't be worn in about half our away matches, or how MyFC's strapline can never feasibly fully come to pass, were surprisingly absent.

Originally Posted By: Bill Kent
Originally Posted By: Digitalis
Fame at last wink

Quiet a few of us in and around Gravesham can't get BBC Southeast. Our signal is from Crystal Palace.

My part of Gravesham the Sky TV signal comes from a saterlite in space smile