Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

debt free...?

Uncle Urchin

remarkable turnaround by the CEO from being 700k in debt...especially considering the club is losing circa 60k per month.....unfortunately he negelected to mention the million quid under players contracts that is a football debt and will have to be paid in the event of any ...er... problems with myfc...

and of course I wouldn't be your favourite uncle if I didn't mention that it did cross my mind that the solicititation of subscriptions by false representation was a criminal offence but I am sure that DD knows what he is doing.....silly old me...

well done the chairman..the CEO and the SB for bringing about this amazing turnaround in our fortunes especially in such difficult times....applause

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Got me this time, Karl. Where does it say this?

It was on the BBC broadcast last night.

I liked the bit about us "bucking the financial downturn" while the big London clubs struggle in the programme intro. Maybe we could take a few of West Ham's big earners off their hands... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

well done the chairman..the CEO and the SB for bringing about this amazing turnaround in our fortunes especially in such difficult times....applause

Does this mean we'll be seeing you more often on our terraces then UU...

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
I have got a lot of time for John Moules and David Davis - both seem to be pushing the club in the right direction ofter years of stagnation. Let's wait and see what happens in February.

what... 60k a month losses and 7 defeats on the bounce.....fck me gaz I would have fired the pair of them by now...grin

Originally Posted By: Stu M
and 7 defeats on the bounce

Five defeats Unc, we're sticklers for accuracy here don't you know...

If I may join pedants corner for a second. If we're talking games (as opposed to league games), our last 5 results have been 2 wins, a draw and 2 defeats

Sounds much better, doesn't it?

...unfortunately he negelected to mention the million quid under players contracts that is a football debt and will have to be paid in the event of any ...er... problems with myfc...

Come on then Unc, as a service and a wake-up call to all our supporters whos heads you claim are firmly beneath the sand, explain this million quid mlarkey.

Not any of the usual flippant, nudge nudge i'm in the know answers, something factual, something credible, something that justifies suggesting someone lied.

You see I'm struggling to see any long term liabilities as you suggest, because from memory there's only 1 or 2 contracted for next year. But then I could be just hopelessly naive.......

Originally Posted By: Santa
...unfortunately he negelected to mention the million quid under players contracts that is a football debt and will have to be paid in the event of any ...er... problems with myfc...

Come on then Unc, as a service and a wake-up call to all our supporters whos heads you claim are firmly beneath the sand, explain this million quid mlarkey.

Not any of the usual flippant, nudge nudge i'm in the know answers, something factual, something credible, something that justifies suggesting someone lied.

You see I'm struggling to see any long term liabilities as you suggest, because from memory there's only 1 or 2 contracted for next year. But then I could be just hopelessly naive.......

If you want proof that someone lied Santa try this...

what... 60k a month losses and 7 defeats on the bounce.....fck me gaz I would have fired the pair of them by now...grin

UU is so used to lying now he can't help himself...7 defeats on the bounce eh?

Our playing budget is

ah slarti... or is it daves nan when hob nobbing with your other friends on the cesspit....(no lies over there after all is there...) smile

you have no idea what your playing budget is dear boy and you never will...thats the way it is...always will be...you have no idea what contracts exist as the society that owns you has no transparency extended to its members...

you may stick your head in the proverbial sand and also try and convince others that its the way to go but I shall stand by my assertions and beliefs....it will all come out in the end and the clock ticks ever onwards towards the springtime..

and you seem to have confused me with someone else slarti....the ground is council owned and would never have been a shopping mall..there are however a few sites that could be...evil

we shall however see who is right and who is wrong in due course....in the meantime good luck to the true ebbs fans who don't deserve what has happened to them and certainly don't deserve to have turncoats like you speaking on their behalf..

your behaviour on the cesspit is disgraceful along with that of a few others...oh and for the record I posted the truth....the fleet is not debt free...!

Well done UU, you have ticked off most of the points in my previous post, sadly predictable and predictably sad.

The closest you got to the truth in any of that drivel was....

and you seem to have confused me with someone else slarti....the ground is council owned and would never have been a shopping mall..there are however a few sites that could be...evil

and we all know what a pile of poo that is.....council owned applause

Originally Posted By: Slartibartfast
Well done UU, you have ticked off most of the points in my previous post, sadly predictable and predictably sad.

The closest you got to the truth in any of that drivel was....

and we all know what a pile of poo that is.....council owned applause

well you know slarti I take little notice of you....here we are and a hx supporter cares more about your clubs plight than you do....

as for we all know who's we slarti? you and harry and a couple of others who think that everything is okay in the wonderful world of myfc...

pray tell me me that you are not losing 60k a month and that the renewals come february will be sufficient to cover the losses....

pray tell me that there is no debt and that I am wrong...

pray tell me that the fleet is currently self sufficient and has no contractual liabilities...

pray tell me that myfc is run democratically and above aboard and adheres to the stringent provident society rules..

pray tell me and the ebbs fans slarti that all will be okay in your new world with your new friends..

or perhaps pray...?