Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

Originally Posted By: Darter
No, it's actually very pertinent Hannah, as these are the people who run the Society which owns the Fleet! If we were talking about just some little web forum, it WOULD be ridiculous, I agree. But things have come to a head recently. I'm sorry to intrude on the forum in this way, but you have some MyFC Board members posting here and we'd appreciate it if they could give us their side of things.

Or to save us the hassle of reading all this [****!!****] on here you could come to the game and ask them.

Mark stood for the Board, he should now answer the question.

I see no reason why he need do so here because of the demands of a few people. Surely any questions that need to be asked to the MyFC Society Board should be done through MyFC.

Whether you're satisfied with the procedures in place there or the freedom of speech is neither here nor there as far as this forum is concerned.

No thanks Harry. When he's at a match, Mark's enjoying a day of football, full stop. I wouldn't bother people at matches.

Mark stood for the Board, he should now answer the question.

Well then don't pick and choose where is acceptable to ask him, ask him on MyFC or don't ask him at all.

Half the people that read this forum are not MyFC members, they could not care less and why should they, they only care about Ebbsfleet United. The half that are MyFC members also could not care.

"I know who I would back in a fight between you and him Manic, have you seen him?"

Posted by you Darter.

We met at Barrow which was after the post on the link you provide and the way you talked to me there it was like we were long lost friends. Can you explain to me why you are so hot and cold. I assumed that you had forgiven me and that no apology was warranted.

You will not get an apology from me Darter, as you continue to insult my friends on various forums.

Good night.

Lol, I am a forgiving soul, Harry and I don't bear grudges, not against you anyway ... but you came back very recently and started your silliness all over again with MY friends ... and spoiled it all, sweetie ... and the apology should have come a little earlier, don't you think? grin

It's OK Les, when that happens they might think back and realise that some of those whom they ridicule were trying to help, actually. However, it's always good when someone realises why we are here - not to score points, not to upset the ebb and flow of a forum, but to actually try to get what's best for the football club.

Paul, after years of the Club being run by successive boards of 'Secret Squirrels', Myfc 'claimed' they would be transparent to the fans, they obviously haven't and still aren't!

Don't blame the people who are fighting for the rights they were promised when they handed over their money, every member should be doing the same!

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Hi Sal, unfortunately some members here, seem to want to take the Ostrich position, so if/when the proverbial sh!t hits the fan, they can claim they had no idea of what was going on!

Yeah, cos we're all so stupid we haven't a clue what's going on. MyFC is in real danger of going t!ts up, we all know it. However, I'm not sure my club's survival is better served by backing the various characters - the self-proclaimed Guild of Truth - we have come to love on this and other forums.

Let's be honest, all this forum b0llocks is really about buddying up in one camp or another - mostly regardless of the issues. We know who your buddies are AFF, we know mine, we know Harry's, Gaz's, Jeff's, Slarti's etc - you can almost tell which way a discussion on any topic is going to go depending on which 'team' you're in.

Which is half the fun/tragedy I suppose.

Stu,I have and never will call anyone stupid!

I think some people payed their money 'honestly believing' that this was the best thing for the Club. Now the promises that were made are not being fulfilled,Own the Club, pick the team and the transparency of the management, they would rather carry on, rather than ask questions.

As to UU and Sal being buddies, If agreeing with someone that can see what is going on makes us buddies, okay!

I have often been accused by some of wanting MYfc to fail, I have never in 48 years wanted anything to hurt the Club! I decided the whole scheme was floored so never joined, you and others did join, you either go down with the ship in ignorance, or you look around for a lifeboat!.