Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC Akinde Vote Questions

diffdude

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Paul, after years of the Club being run by successive boards of 'Secret Squirrels', Myfc 'claimed' they would be transparent to the fans, they obviously haven't and still aren't!
Don't blame the people who are fighting for the rights they were promised when they handed over their money, every member should be doing the same!

I know exactly what is going on Les, but then I go to the games and talk to the CEO, Will Brooks etc.

Don't let Darter run your life. She hasn't got a clue what is going on because she doesn't deserve to.

There are ways of making this work for everyone, if everyone wants to but not everyone does.

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Paul, after years of the Club being run by successive boards of 'Secret Squirrels', Myfc 'claimed' they would be transparent to the fans, they obviously haven't and still aren't!
Don't blame the people who are fighting for the rights they were promised when they handed over their money, every member should be doing the same!

I know exactly what is going on Les, but then I go to the games and talk to the CEO, Will Brooks etc.

Don't let Darter run your life. She hasn't got a clue what is going on because she doesn't deserve to.

There are ways of making this work for everyone, if everyone wants to but not everyone does.

I thought you knew me better than that. She doesn't run my life, I listen to both sides and make my mind up.
I sincerely hope you are right, in knowing what is going on, but from experience, I have believed everything somebody who I trusted told me, only to be let down. Those people have many reasons to tell you everything is fine!

I thought you knew me better than that. She doesn't run my life, I listen to both sides and make my mind up.
I sincerely hope you are right, in knowing what is going on, but from experience, I have believed everything somebody who I trusted told me, only to be let down. Those people have many reasons to tell you everything is fine!

Why don't you ask Darter where she stands on PTT, lets see if you're so quick to jump into bed with her then.

I banned MyFC from having anything to do with me in April,when I got the impression that the people who started it have had their own little secret agenda since day one,and had no intention to fullfill what I percieved as promises to the members.Right or wrong impression..everything that has happened since then has backed my opinion..IMHO.

Now,a sucker is a sucker..and in this context I was one.I have no problem recognizing that,but the trouble is that EUFC will be the one

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Why don't you ask Darter where she stands on PTT, lets see if you're so quick to jump into bed with her then.

Harry, can't you post anything without referring to me in some unpleasant way? This IS an unhealthy obsession. My views about PTT are of no interest to you, I am sure. Suffice to say, I do believe that members should get to do what they paid for, if they wish to do that - and others shouldn't prevent them from doing it. But that's really not the issue here, is it?

(Morning Les, by the way grin)

Originally Posted By: Darter
This IS an unhealthy obsession.

Says the woman who set up a forum just so she could have a go at MyFC.

What formation should we play, Darter? What do you think about the programme? What do you think about our next two league games being moved at such short notice?

Questions you couldn't give a toss about, why, because you're too busy on your MyFC soapbox.

I'd like to clarify Mark's position - and this is a serious question - Mark/DA11, are you actually saying that as a MyFC Board member it was NOT an unanimous decision to ban a large number of members from MyFC? You see, we kind of suspected that most of you had had nothing to do with it and it was the doing of 2 Board members ...

Members are being misled left, right and centre over this.

Hi Sal,good to hear from you. It would probably be best if questions to the board are kept to the MyFC site. Hope to see you soon. All the best.

Paul, anyone who paid their money have the right to expect to get what they paid for.

If you went into the Club Shop and ordered a shirt, and found when you got it home, there was only half a shirt in the bag, wouldn't you complain? I know from your posts the passion you show, you would be kicking the door down! When Willie took their(and your) money he entered into a contract, so he should be held responsible for not delivering.

I have and always will hate MYfc and their whole concept, but I will stand up for the rights of the members who feel cheated!

If you went into the Club Shop and ordered a shirt, and found when you got it home, there was only half a shirt in the bag, wouldn't you complain? I know from your posts the passion you show, you would be kicking the door down!

.....apart from just kicking the door down, how about if he were to stand outside and complain at the top his voice, how about if he daubed graffiti all over the walls, all with a view to dissuade people from entering. What if such actions resulted in the loss of potentially vital revenue for your club .............would you support that too ?

Originally Posted By: DA11
I'd like to clarify Mark's position - and this is a serious question - Mark/DA11, are you actually saying that as a MyFC Board member it was NOT an unanimous decision to ban a large number of members from MyFC? You see, we kind of suspected that most of you had had nothing to do with it and it was the doing of 2 Board members ...

Members are being misled left, right and centre over this.

Hi Sal,good to hear from you. It would probably be best if questions to the board are kept to the MyFC site. Hope to see you soon. All the best.

Mark, hello - as I can't post on there, perhaps you would be so kind as to PM me if you don't want to say anything here?

Harry, I didn't set up notmyfc and neither did I set up freemyfc. You really must get your facts right when you post like this, you know. I have no idea how to set up a forum, actually. I was simply invited to join it and I did - as did you.

What do you think about the Contract Transparency proposal, Harry? Any ideas? grin

Mark, hello - as I can't post on there, perhaps you would be so kind as to PM me if you don't want to say anything here?

Hi Sal
Nothing much to add really. All I do know is that I understand the disciplinary panel will consider each case and revert. I wish everyone well.

I'm supporting the people who feel cheated, a loss of revenue is down to MYfc not it's members and I have never supported MYfc!

AFF, I know you have never supported MyFC, you, perhaps with good reason, missed the point of the expanded analogy, no matter.