Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WIndsor 3 - 1 Cirencester...

The Hovis Kid

Jake Parsons was my MOM yesterday. A player who most fans have always said if he got a decent run in the side he could make a good impact and he is doing just that! So unlucky not to score when he hit the bar!

Who was the cameraman who got sent off!? What on earth happened!?

HUGE challenge Sunday! Forgot to speak to steve, or anyone, about the coach. is it full?

The cameraman, so we thought, came with Cinderford but after the game claimed to work for the Maidenhead Advertiser but came from Bristol!!

Anyway, Joe Chandiram got his ankle smashed to peices and this guy tried to claim that Joe was faking it. After seeing his ankle when he came off I can safely say he was definately not faking it.

The cameraman then started to hurl verbals at Scotty and Jim only to be upstaged by the assistant ref who got the ref to move him.

Also 5 bookings, a sending and a misconduct charge (not including the cameraman) was not a good day for Cirencester.

Originally Posted By: mal316
The cameraman, so we thought, came with Cinderford but after the game claimed to work for the Maidenhead Advertiser but came from Bristol!!

Sounds like he was telling porky pies to me Malc, a Bristol lad around on the day we play some cheese rolling team!

Anyway, Joe Chandiram got his ankle smashed to peices and this guy tried to claim that Joe was faking it. After seeing his ankle when he came off I can safely say he was definately not faking it.

How is he doing, is he okay? Hopefully not another injury to our midefield!

Also 5 bookings, a sending and a misconduct charge (not including the cameraman) was not a good day for Cirencester.

Not a good day for the cheese rollers at all...

Did the Non League paper have the league table in it by any chance?? I usually find this to be quite a good barometer of how well a team is getting on.

To be fair the "Play-off contenders" only need to win around 20 of they're remaining 27 games to sneak into the play-offs!

Ah, our old friend Windsor Rebel, such a pleasure to have a man obsessed with Windsor's crowd size and deluded about his own team's capabilities. Has he not noticed that we all know that we don't get massive crowds (not like the terrace filling 38 away in a league cup match, of which up to 6 came from Slough)and never have. Oh, and have you seen the Slough message board, apparently they reckon they have the best squad in the league, just need to play as a team that's all. Hmmmm, lets have another look at that league table again, doubtful i would say they have the BEST squad in the league, I am sure some of the 13 teams above them would argue with that LOL!!!

One of the threads i was reading there were four or five going on about how you have the best squad, best players just can't play as a team and should be challenging for promotion yada yada yada. typical stuff, just made me laugh that's all. As one of the few progmatic and objective Slough fans who comes on our forum, how strong would you really say Slough's squad is?

This is a forum for discussing subjects, which i am doing. I was merely stating that there appears to be a few Slough fans that believe they have the best squad in the league and that i feel that is laughable. I then asked a sensible Slough fan how good he genuinely thought the squad was. Do you have an issue with this? Would you like to comment on the strength of the Slough squad compared to thee rest of the league in a sensible and objective fashion or will you just post another comment to try and get a reaction as you have nothing constructive or interesting to say.