Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Do we need another Forum?

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
All I want to do is talk about Ebbsfleet United.

Yet all the threads seem to be about various MyFC politics.

If I want to talk about MyFC then I will go onto MyFC.

I want to hear Hempstead Gaz's opinion on how he thinks we played, I really do but all that is being swamped.
hi rightly or wrongly i feel we need another striker would tubbs be a good signing if not who would you like to come to the fleet if anybody

Originally Posted By: urine trouble
heard a rumour that we have a new striker training with us but we are waiting on clearance before he can play

I've heard this as well, I have also heard rumour of an old face returning to Stonebridge Road... not sure I believe it though. Don't want to say who it is in case it's not true.

I think you may be thinking of Anil Kumble (Indian off-spinner), or Francis Kumbur (in the elite list of 'players only at the club for one match, starting on the bench but not brought on').

My bet's on Paul 'Sturge' Sturgess, who incidentally shares his name with the tallest teenager in Britain. FACT.