Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Trophy 1st Round Draw

eufckev

Originally Posted By: Jeff
I just want to have a nose around their ground Special K.

I went up to see the Dartford Vs Dover match earlier on this season to see what was so good about their ground(Only went because the fleet where away and I just didn't fancy going on a long trip and of course I was bored and wanted my Football fix). I admit that it is a nice ground(Not better than Stonebridge Road) but it does have a few flaws imho. Like the roofs are way too high and if the rain is blowing towards you, you will still get wet even if you are at the back of the terrace. And I know it will only take them as far as the Connie South before they would have to build on it again.

Oh and the match was good seeing as Dartford lost 2-0^^

If The Fleet do get Dartford Away I reckon we would take the largest away supporter they have had at the ground.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: Bernard
I've never been to Cornwall

Like Histon but with hills. And seagulls. And moors.

.......... and pasties !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!

Originally Posted By: Alan W (GNFC)
Anyone know what coverage of the Trophy is being planned by Setanta this year? Their deal to take on this tournament said (I believe) it would be improved coverage (not that it takes much to improve on final coverage only).

I have just e-mailed them (again) trying to find out.
I didn't get a reply last time (about a month ago).
None of the other Club Cameramen or their clubs have a clue what is happening at the moment.

Originally Posted By: Special K
Deffo going to go to this away game. Do not know if I am going to go by train or by coach/minibus if there is one. Most likely the minibus though.

Think I'll be going by car, not the train down to Bognor Regis. Just checked trains and how to get there. The quickest route involves (from Gravesend), a change at Dartford, then Peckham Rye, then Tulse Hill, then a final train from Horsham to Bognor Regis. Takes just under four hours!

Ice Cream, sand castles and Fish n Chips before the new year grin