Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Membership Renewal

Special K

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
harry has abused enough people on freemy to gain a lifetime award and he can still post on there....he deserves all he gets and has done your club no favours at all in recent months....

Those five straight league defeats - I know who to blame now!

Paul's not done a thing to harm the club whatsoever. He may have pi**ed you off but that's in your own little cyber soap world. Get off your computer and come back to reality.

I think Dave summed it up quite nicely earlier.

great posts guys and all the usual suspects with the abuse....it matters little now as the abuse is just the weaker amongst us on this public forum not having the bollox nor decency to admit that I and others were right all along and lets not be having any of this clever after the event bollox...I have been consistant since day one...

jeff...I have little interest in the fleet per se as you well know....what I do have an interest in is any NL club being fcked up by non footballing people who think they know best...

I have also found it a fascinating study of human nature to see how many so called true ebbs fans nailed their colours to the myfc mast...

Originally Posted By: Jeff
As stated previously, I have never 'embraced' MyFC but obviously signed into it so as to keep an eye on what is going on.

What other mast can I nail my colours to UU?

the main cause of the problems jeff are related to the difficulty that you guys have in relating to what the myfc members paid for...they didn't join myfc to be the paymasters that you deemed them to be...they joined myfc to be involved in running a football club which they have been denied...we all know that.....all of the society members know that....the clever ones rebelled against it and the silent ones left and will not renew...

the self servers played parliament and prime ministers with farsens of elections and waffle election statements embarrassing to the extreme and you and harry and others slagged everyone off on myfc who dared complain about the fiasco in the name of the fleet and hoping that it would all be okay...it was never going to be....

most myfc members have no interest at all in ebbsfleet and never did have...to lamblast them and ridicule them as you and others have is simply unfair....they joined a society to buy a club and run it...they didn't care which club it was....they wanted to see if the wisdom of the crowd could work......thats the whole issue and yet all you guys can see and think is wheres the fckn money grin

aint there jeff and aint gonna be and we all know that....the rats are fleeing the ship as the iceberg approaches and much fun has been had by all....including the fleet fans with their penchant for abusing anyone with half a brain and a difference of opinion.....(and yes hannah... harry has harmed the fleet in many ways across the www even jeff and other fleet fans know that)

you could have nailed your colours to the gravesend and northfleet mast jeff.....the fans could have stopped that name change by voting with their feet but didn't have the bollox....apathy ruled.....

when that was done and dusted you could have nailed your colours to the ebbs mast when the carpetbagger from paddingtonville came a knocking but you didn't have the bollox for that either...you gleefully all talked about money and new signings and league football..and promptly joined myfc and some even sat for the board and others on here joined the weasels on the FT/WT's and abused and deleted and banned the dissenters who attempted to obtain transparency from paddingtons secret service......

I have little sympathy to be honest...decent people who have tried to help have been villified and abused...the arrogance of it all as the dream floundered is astonishing and worrying in its naivity from so called business and football professional administrators...(at least liam kept his dignity and fair play to him)..

I wish you and your club well and should it need help I will offer help but cannot help thinking that in some way the fleet fans apathy and lack of bollox have contributed to your own downfall....blame will be aportioned here jeff in due course and as much as some idiots may like to think its me/us/freemy...we know the truth don't we...

We didn't all join MyFC.

I've been around too long to believe in fringe societies.... I posted on other (non-football) forums what I felt would happen but kept fairly quiet on here in the slim chance I might be wrong and not wishing to rock the boat if I was and I'm sure there are many more of us who had the same misgivings and kept quiet for the same reasons.

That's a great post, Karl. And there are some other good posts on this thread too. If MyFC get enough renewals, that will be good for the club and I hope it happens. I joined for 2 years and intend to continue as long as MyFC is there, whether or not I can post on the MyFC forum.

Interesting new strategic ploy here. He's slagged off MyFC and the moonies to begin with, taken in Will Brooks and team en route, fired off a few shots against the ex-directors, winged a couple of shots at DD and John Moules.

And now we get the dagger through the heart of the Fleet fans who 'embraced' MyFC. It's suddenly all their fault in equal measure.

Who next to be tarred by the brush? Mother Teresa? Is the Pope a member? Could it be Simon Cowell's fault? I blame 'em all.

Nice tirade. I was starting to agree with you in places until it turned into the usual rhetoric.

497 words and you didn't answer my question at all.

Does anyone have a mast?

I answered your question fully jeff or are you short sighted....grin

you could have nailed your colours to the gravesend and northfleet mast jeff.....the fans could have stopped that name change by voting with their feet but didn't have the bollox....apathy ruled.....

when that was done and dusted you could have nailed your colours to the ebbs mast when the carpetbagger from paddingtonville came a knocking but you didn't have the bollox for that either...you gleefully all talked about money and new signings and league football..and promptly joined myfc and some even sat for the board and others on here joined the weasels on the FT/WT's and abused and deleted and banned the dissenters who attempted to obtain transparency from paddingtons secret service......

stu..I have never had a go at the society members or ebbs as a club...only the carpetbaggers that conned the society members and the fleet fans that sold their club down the river and aligned themselves with that corrupt regime...what I have said has always been identifiable as me as the poster and what I have said I stand by...

you however....grin

There was a GNFC mast. Although you say I could have nailed my colours to this, I can safely say they were there.

Then there was an Ebbsfleet mast. It took some time to take the colours down but after seeing the Fleet for the first time that season, it felt OK and the mast was nailed. I do hate the name though.

I have never fully (for the third time) embraced my red and white on the mast of MyFC although there is a pennant attached to it. I do think that MyFC is worth having as part of the Fleet at the moment though.

This brings me neatly back to you not answering my question which, in case you have conveniently forgotten, was what other mast can I nail my colours to UU?

Are there any other ships in the ocean? Some friendly trawlers and some pirates is my guess.

There was a GNFC mast. Although you say I could have nailed my colours to this, I can safely say they were there.

Then there was an Ebbsfleet mast. It took some time to take the colours down but after seeing the Fleet for the first time that season, it felt OK and the mast was nailed. I do hate the name though.

I have never fully (for the third time) embraced my red and white on the mast of MyFC although there is a pennant attached to it. I do think that MyFC is worth having as part of the Fleet at the moment though.

This brings me neatly back to you not answering my question which, in case you have conveniently forgotten, was what other mast can I nail my colours to UU?

Are there any other ships in the ocean? Some friendly trawlers and some pirates is my guess.

we appear to be talking at cross purposes jeff...you asked what colours other than myfc you could nail your colours to and I told you....I cannot explain any further if you don't understand what I said...

and you forget jeff I read most the posts on myfc and beyond myfc....you only think myfc is worth having for money and that aint gonna happen....

we'll see what happens next...should be interesting as the society members will have to vote on any attempted carpetbag for the club and that I can guarantee will be a NO....grin

Originally Posted By: chris blanc
So should we have accepted MyFC or shunned it?

ah there you are chris..been abusing a few members on the forums have we....that won't do at all come the day of reckoning and in any event please turn up on time for these debates in future...poor time keeping is a sign of bad manners...grin

now where were we...ah yes.... should you have shunned myfc....well to be fair you didn't have a say in it when the carpetbag (sorry transaction) was concluded as it was done before anyone even thought about a vote but you certainly didn't shun it after the event did you...?

you of course chris joined myfc and became a forum team admin and were involved in the mass bannings of outspoken but highly intelligent members....hardly cricket old boy...what did those bannings have to do with you supporting ebbs...?

I would not have sold Hx for a million times more than what your club was sold for to these people...our fans would have supported me all of the way even if it had meant dropping 10 leagues....maybe that tells you something...

we appear to be talking at cross purposes jeff...you asked what colours other than myfc you could nail your colours to and I told you....I cannot explain any further if you don't understand what I said...

You told me where I could of nailed my colours but I already knew that and and even explained the journey that my colours have taken over the last couple of seasons.
You offered no explanation of any masts that I could nail my colours to in the February should the Fleet start to flounder, therefore not answering my question.

Read your post again. Show me where you specificially answer this question in amongst having a go at all concerned.

'What other mast can I nail my colours to UU?'

I was just browsing that long FAO Non MyFC thread to see how attitudes have changed now that MyFC might not work out for us.

the fleet fans need to accept and understand that their club only exists because of the myfc members and if they all leave then the club probably goes forever to be replaced by afc fleet at level 5/6....thats too high a price to pay for not swallowing a little pride

You said this on it UU. Now it's all going to pot you've suddenly changed your tune.