Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Membership Renewal

Special K

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: chris blanc
So should we have accepted MyFC or shunned it?

ah there you are chris..been abusing a few members on the forums have we....that won't do at all come the day of reckoning and in any event please turn up on time for these debates in future...poor time keeping is a sign of bad manners...grin

Abusing a few members? Who?

you of course chris joined myfc and became a forum team admin and were involved in the mass bannings of outspoken but highly intelligent members....hardly cricket old boy...what did those bannings have to do with you supporting ebbs...?

I had very little, if nothing to do with any of that, but stand by the decision. At the end of the day, if MyFC was always doomed to failure, what difference would the eradication of a few bad seeds make? And if we're only counting the 'highly intelligent' ones, none of them can be all that smart if they'd ally themselves with someone like you.

I would not have sold Hx for a million times more than what your club was sold for to these people...our fans would have supported me all of the way even if it had meant dropping 10 leagues....maybe that tells you something...

Are you even allowed to own a football club, let alone sell one?

So should we have accepted MyFC or shunned it?

ah there you are chris..been abusing a few members on the forums have we....that won't do at all come the day of reckoning and in any event please turn up on time for these debates in future...poor time keeping is a sign of bad manners...grin

Abusing a few members? Who?

you of course chris joined myfc and became a forum team admin and were involved in the mass bannings of outspoken but highly intelligent members....hardly cricket old boy...what did those bannings have to do with you supporting ebbs...?

I had very little, if nothing to do with any of that, but stand by the decision. At the end of the day, if MyFC was always doomed to failure, what difference would the eradication of a few bad seeds make? And if we're only counting the 'highly intelligent' ones, none of them can be all that smart if they'd ally themselves with someone like you.

I would not have sold Hx for a million times more than what your club was sold for to these people...our fans would have supported me all of the way even if it had meant dropping 10 leagues....maybe that tells you something...

Are you even allowed to own a football club, let alone sell one?

all very subjective and abusive chris...very predictable and poor contribution....as always....

oh and yes..I am allowed to own lots of things and I do..and I buy new things all of the time....grin

I am a member on here and on myfc and you have abused me on many occasions as you have others both on here and over on myfc...I am not sure that you actually know that you are doing it ....!

keep at it chris....it does you much justice and that will not have gone unnoticed....

kev....try and be original mate.....you are beginning to sound like harry...smile

Originally Posted By: Jeff

You don't have any football club owner of the year trophies on your mantlepiece? grin

no...sadly we don't get any of those jeff smile.....just the satisfaction of knowing that we never sold out and ran with the money and we never tried to hoodwink our fans....

thats enough and the best we could hope for...when all said and done our club actually belongs to the community and the fans and their wishes will always over ride ours...

not quite my way of thinking normally but 'twas the undertaking we took on when the club was passed over to us...for all of the ups and downs we can look in the mirror and our fans get value for money and top class facilities...

I am a member on here and on myfc and you have abused me on many occasions as you have others both on here and over on myfc...I am not sure that you actually know that you are doing it ....!

Abused who other than you? Stop talking such crap you doddery old fart.

keep at it chris....it does you much justice and that will not have gone unnoticed....

Oh karl, you're so scary. I really hope you are stroking an evil genius moustache when you're saying stuff like that.

Originally Posted By: eufckev
.....you are beginning to sound like harry...smile

I find that extremely offending, Mr. Williams. You should be banned grin

your spelling is almost as bad as harrys as well....mind you he was a little more original than you and somewhat more amusing....if you continue to post I shall have to go to bed....grin

Where did Roger's post go? Did someone deleted it?

Of course it was! This stopped being a forum for Fleet fans ages ago. The sooner everyone gets that the better

crikey chris....bit like your forum on myfc...that stopped being a forum for its members ages ago after the deletions and bannings by the forum teams (of which you are one)...but as you say.... whats a few bad eggs to be rid of....grin

you really are a hypocrite chris and you cannot see it can you...and no...before you start... I am not a moderator on here....

tatty byes....grin

your spelling is almost as bad as harrys as well....mind you he was a little more original than you and somewhat more amusing....if you continue to post I shall have to go to bed....grin

My spelling? What's so bad about it? It beats your grammar and punctuation any day, matey! grin

Where did Roger's post go? Did someone deleted it?

Of course it was! This stopped being a forum for Fleet fans ages ago. The sooner everyone gets that the better

crikey chris....bit like your forum on myfc...that stopped being a forum for its members ages ago aftere the deletions and bannings by the forum teams (of which you are one)...but as you say.... whats a few bad eggs to be rid of....grin

you really are a hypocrite chris and you cannot see it can you...and no...before you start... I am not a moderator on here...

tatty byes....grin

No you're not a moderator on here, just loathed by all that matters