Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Cookie

Appeal - Roll of honours' & many thanks!

All deserve "individual" thanks for their donations so I'm going to do just that on behalf of the club,M.I.S.A,Tony M, myself & all other supporters.

Appreciation & thanks also to other clubs that helped our appeal. Tonbridge(another extremely generous donation),Hornchuch,Ramsgate & any others I might have forgot to mention.(Apologies if I have)

To the "individual" anon who donated a massive

Hopefully my donation didn't go missing! Handed to Keith Lewis last week at the MISA meeting.

Cheers Porka. I must have overlooked you on that list.Apologies & apologies for any others I might have missed. I've included you at the top of the list Porka.

Cheers Cookie. Will check with Keith next time I see him. No need to apologise mate. Well done for organising the campaign.

If all is ok maybe 1-2 games at home a month someone could still go around the ground with a bucket , i would always chuck my lose change in . Up the Gate .

Not bad ehh Steve, good to see so many fans care about our club!

Is it true you are doing a sponsored walk from Dover to Margate when we play you at Hartsdown. If so put me down for a fiver. Well done on raising so much in so little time. Well done all concerned.

I would like to give a BIG THANK-YOU,to all the people that have given there contributions to the pledge,it just goes to show just how much we the TRUE fans of MFC care about our club.It also shows just how much other fans from other clubs care about there rivals on Saturdays but will help out with there hard earned cash.Thank-you ALL excited

Agree Tony, KP thanks the true supporters in todays paper too for our efforts but also pledges to take action against the "maggots" who wrote to the administrator and raised questions about the integrity of the directors.

What made you mention him Michael? wink

He was at the Harrow game with his dad, was fine when I chatted to him.

I think that is why Michael, still has his Margate site on Facebook though.